Prestige Item
Lancôme Skin Feels Good Liquid Foundation Reviews

September 20, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Holy Grail

This is a gorgeous product. The only thing I don't agree with is that it is a "skin tint". Would definitely consider this more of a bb cream with sheer to medium buildable coverage. If you are looking for a natural ,easy, every day, skin like formula with some coverage, this is it. My only complaint is the shade range is bad, and the lightest shade is not very light.

July 22, 2019
    New York, United States

Great Skin Tint/ Tinted Moisturizer

I've tried so so so many tinted moisturizers and nothing compares to the Lancome Skin Feels So Good Hydrating SKin tint! It has a light coverage that can be bu7ildable and has a beautiful satin finish. I can layer my other makeup products on top of it, or just wear it by itself for a no-makeup makeup look. Highly recommend!

July 03, 2019

Just purchased this product I’m really pleased with it

As I don’t wear makeup too often I like to use a nice foundation cream,this product hydrates the skin and leaves a healthy glow,it goes on smooth as though you are not wearing makeup

June 30, 2018

Really good

I really like this. I mix it in with my foundation to offer a bit more coverage. It feels really good on the skin, almost feels like water. I would recommend for someone who wants to go for the luminous type finish. I definitely recommend, but I wish it was less expensive.

May 03, 2018

Perfecteur de teint hydratant Lancôme

Cette bb crème est aussi un hydratant qui donne un éclat naturel à votre visage. Elle contient un fps de 23, une protection de ville, parfait lorsqu’on est presser. J’aime sa formule légère sans huile ni parabens. J’aime la liste d’ingredients ; acide hyaluronique ( redonne de l’eau à nos cellules) fait de plus de 50% de moringa connue pour sa vertue protectrice de l'oxydation denotre peau ( agit sur l’éclat du teint pour un look peau en santé). J’aime sa tenue sa texture son côté hydratant , bref une des meilleures de sa catégorie .