4.9/5
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Reviews

Good - 0

November 03, 2017

Nipples and lips oh my

We all suffer from wintertime dry lips. I saw a hack online about how you can use this product for your lips even though it is meant for breastfeeding mothers nipples. It is very thick and you only need a tiny bit so well worth the cost. What I do is at night put on a thick layer, then I put a layer of Vaseline to seal it in. Lips are super smooth and moist when I wake up.

June 05, 2017

This product is a must have for nursing mamas! Helps keep your nipples supple and soothes cracked and sore nipples without causing aversion in baby. One tube lasts a while as well, as a little goes a long way! I definitely recommend!

May 15, 2017

I am currently breastfeeding and using this cream and I don't know what I would do without it now. It helps sooth sore nippless and it is totally worth every penny

February 17, 2017

My lips began to become cracked and irritated last fall. All my lip balms seemed to be completely ineffective at soothing my lips. I then researched online to find a solution and was steered towards lanolin which is traditionally used to soothe cracked nipples on nursing mothers. I bought a tube and it has been extremely effective at soothing my lips. It was a great discovery considering a tube include much more product for the price than any lip balm. When I realised that the much-raved about Bite Beauty Agave lip mask had lanolin as first ingredient, I also realised that this was a great drugstore hack. I will definitely repurchased when I finish the tube, but considering how much product is included, it should not be anytime soon.

January 27, 2016

This is the best cream when starting to breastfeed you new baby. You can put it on all the time and not worry that baby needs to nurse because it is fine for baby to ingest. Other creams you need to wipe off before baby nurses. This cream provides protection from drying and cracking nipples and soothing relief when just starting the breastfeeding relationship.

January 02, 2016

Lanolin is one of the best beauty balms I have ever come across. It works amazingly to soften dry lips, and keep them flake free. I put it on my lips every night before I go to bed. It is inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. It is also natural!