Laughing Cow Cheese - Creamy Swiss Original
Good

Laughing Cow Cheese - Creamy Swiss Original Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 107 in Cheese

July 22, 2016

The laughing cow is the best cheese spread/dip. It's the creamiest cheese I've ever tasted! So delicious and perfect on crackers. I also love them on graham crackers too

February 08, 2016

I'm on a high protein/low fat diet and 3 cubes of laughing cow is one of my go-to snack items. So creamy and delicious. I usually buy the 32 cube size at our local Atlantic Superstore. Only $10.29, which is an amazing price for the quantity.

June 07, 2015

This is my first time ever trying Laughing Cow Cheese. The commercials looked very tempting so I decided to purchase some at Costco. It is very excellent. I actually prefer it over cream cheese. I find it a bit expensive but it is a very good tasting cream type cheese that is excellent on bagels, toasts, baked potatoes, crackers, and raw veggies. I tried the plain variety. I will continue to purchase this product. I love how it comes in a round cardboard type container and each packet is individually wrapped in an easy to open pie shaped wedge. It's perfect for a snack with some crackers. Very smooth, creamy, and mild taste. Does not taste at all like cream cheese it simply has a taste of its own.

September 09, 2014

I usually hate processed cheese products, but I love me some Laughing Cow. I only will have it on original Ritz crackers. So creamy and delicious. Of course, it's not healthy, but it's an occasional treat that I really enjoy. The only "cheese" you can get in Vietnam.

jessreid74 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

jessreid74 has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    Quo

Ellimay added a new review for
    PayPal.com