Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour Reviews
#778 in Eye Shadow

Good - 0

October 05, 2017

I will buy this again and again

Lasts allday easy to work with and build color just the best love all Laura mercier recommend to all friends receive numerous compliments about how good my eye makeup looks

June 27, 2017

My absolute holy grail eye colour

Once I discovered these I basically stopped using any other eye shadow. You can sheer them out or wear them vibrantly, they blend like a dream, and they seriously don't budge. I have almost every colour and they're so much more convenient when travelling then powders or palettes. I love these SO much, only complaint is that they don't come in 100 colours!

February 14, 2016

I have 4 caviar sticks and I love using them. The colour goes on smoothly and is easy to apply. I love the shimmer! One of my favourite Laura Mercier products.

November 05, 2014

I purchased the quartet of mini caviar sticks at Sephora during the holiday season. I hadn't tried the product before but had heard rave reviews. I was not disappointed.

The colours are beautiful and go on super smoothly. There is lots of time to blend the product before it sets, and I have not encountered any creasing so far, even after 16-18 hour days. This is over a primer, but I always use a primer so that makes no difference to me. There was no fading over a primer either.

I will definitely be picking up the Rose Gold colour in a full size once my mini runs out.