Laura Mercier Lip Glace Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 719 in Lip Gloss

April 09, 2016

Got this in Bare Naked, a beige champagne.

Pros:
    - Long lasting: both lipgloss wear and bottle usage
    - The colour and shine is exquisite
    - Fills in lines to subtly plump lips
    - Scent free
    - Gorgeous nude, MLBB shades

Cons:
    - Expensive, but again I feel mine will last me a long time since I don't wear lip gloss all the time

January 13, 2016

Pour avoir de belles levres lustrées, un fini brillant de longue durée... Laura Mercier a le gloss qu'il vous faut. L'essayer c'est l'adopter. Le prix est un peu cher mais pour cette qualité il vaut chaque dollar.

January 11, 2016

Love this. It stays on my lips longer than lipsticks and keeps my lips from getting dry as well. Doesn't stain so I can change the colour if it doesn't suit my mood later in the day. I bought this in three additional shades now.

June 22, 2014

I found a sample size of this on eBay in Baby Doll and it instantly became one of my favorites. The muted sweet pink looks perfect on me, even on my slightly darker hued lips. It has a slight shimmer and a nice cotton candy scent that reminds me of lip smackers. Lip smackers for adults! I'm sold.

May 20, 2011

I got these mini Laura Mercier Lip Glaces quite a while ago, and I just recently re-discovered them. These are a medium-pigment lip gloss, and I really like the consistency- not too sticky, but not so watery that they don't last for very long. Violet is the most beautiful medium pink with violet undertones and a bit of shimmer, and Fairy Dust is an absolutely gorgeous clear gloss with multi-colored shimmer. Unfortunately, Fairy Dust isn't available anymore, but Soiree is a great dupe! I also really love that despite having a considerable amount of shimmer, these glosses are extremely smooth and not scratchy at all.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo