Laura Secord Easter Egg Reviews

Ranked #842 out of 905 in Chocolate

March 16, 2015

My grandmother used to buy these every easter for me as a child, so not only do i think they are tasty but they bring back so many childhood memories. They can be very sweet especially the rich fondant centre, but to me that is what makes it even better. I eat it slowly and enjoy every bite. These are truly way better the the cadbury creme eggs. Laura Secord wins hands down

1.2/5

March 16, 2015

Super sickly sweet! The fondant centre is really rich for my tastes. It's more candy than chocolate. Too much for me to eat without gagging or getting a stomachache (not fun when I think about it). I love the tin it comes in but I don't love the egg. Too rich!

March 15, 2015

Oh my Gosh!! These are so good. I give them out at Easter. They taste really close to Cadburys cream egg. Really delicious.

2.2/5

March 15, 2015

I personally do not like this Laura Secord Easter Egg. My husband on the other absolutely loves it. I find it too sweet for my taste. It's the creamy center that doesn't appeal to me. The quality chocolate that you expect from Laura Secord is delicious but the interior of this egg is the negative factor for me.

August 07, 2014

Oh my god seriously I can't even understand why people doesn't like it. I just adore it! According to me (and I thought everybody was thinking the same way) that these are so much better than the cadbury ones and less sweet! But I guess I was wrong. This is my favourite chocolate ever, I think. I can't even stand not having one right now oh my god this is so good.

April 26, 2014

although I prefer other chocolates this one was ok. it was sweet sort of a over icing sugary tatse but a good taste with the darker chocolate the texture was great but overall i thought it was pretty good. would but again but not eat a lot of them.

1.5/5

March 02, 2014

I purchased this Laura Secord Easter Egg because I thought it would be a creamier, more decadent version of Cadbury Creme Eggs - don't mess with perfection! Overly sweet, didn't enjoy the thick fondant filling! Wouldn't recommend!

September 20, 2013

A super sweet treat that I wish was available year round! The box is very attractive with its bright yellow shredded paper inside! The egg is so sweet it satisfies even my sweet tooth!

May 19, 2012

i love this egg and look forward to easter every year to wake up and see one or two or three waiting for me! i would recommond it to anyone!

May 09, 2012

Oh, I love these eggs, actually that tasted alot better then I thought they would, I ate the whole box.