Le Creuset Rectangular Casserole

Le Creuset Rectangular Casserole Reviews

Ranked #671 out of 689 in Misc

Le Creuset Stoneware is the ultimate in versatility. It performs beautifully in the oven or microwave and also travels to and from the refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher with ease. Beautiful color combined with distinctive designs makes it a brilliant kitchen accent.

May 16, 2017

Great cookware.. but not sure I understand the hype as they are extremely expensive. Other brands have similar dupes for a fraction of the price. As someone who is clumsy like myself.. I'm not too sure I would invest in something that I may accidently break or chip!!

I love the variety of colours though.

December 29, 2016

Le Creuset rectangular casserole dish is my favorite dish to use. Food bakes well in the oven, and it looks nice as a serving dish on the table. It keeps the food hot for longer time while we eat.

July 22, 2015

Amazing cookware, Le Creuset is durable (the kind of piece that will last a lifetime) and aesthetically pleasing. I love using it for whatever I can.

November 14, 2008

Oh my goodness! I am a true believer! I never quite understood all the hype behind Le Creuset cookware. But we were privileged enough to receive one of their rectangular casserole dishes for a wedding gift. We baked some lasagna in it the other night. After we had our fill and I stored the leftovers in some containers, I dreaded the chore that lie ahead ... soaking and scrubbing on the casserole dish. Clean up was a DREAM! I didn't even have to soak it! Despite the cost, I think my husband and I will slowly begin to collect more and more Le Creuset cookware ... worth every penny!!