Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 110 in Maternity - Pillows

May 08, 2017

this pillow is amazing while pregnant., it saved not only my own sleep but my spouses. i would toss and turn for hours until getting this pillow. he even uses it when im not there. its easy to wash, lightweight and totally worth the price

March 04, 2017

J'ai entendu beaucoup de bon commentaire sur ce produit, par des femmes enceinte qui l'on essayer ! ça les aidais a bien dormir lorsque la bedaine commençais a devenir plus pesante. Surtout qu'il est très malléable donc fantastique pour ceux qui bouge beaucoup la nuit !

January 31, 2016

This was a great pillow to keep my belly supported when sleeping, but you have to turn it with you when you want to switch sides. So it was kind of a hassle. Still super comfortable though.

September 24, 2015

I love my pillow. This was amazing to rest my tummy on when I was pregnant and I'm still using it now at night to feed my 10month old. I'm still sleeping with it. So comfy. Def. worth it.

September 19, 2015

My mom gave a #Leachco "Snoogle Total Body Pillow" because she didn't like it. So she gave it to me thinking I might try it and like it. I just think it is a big waste of money. I think it is very uncomfortable to lay with and to sleep with. It just was not for me.

1.5/5

September 19, 2015

It was early in my second trimester that I started having a really difficult time sleeping. I bought this in the hope that it would help. It was a waste of money it was really uncormtable !

July 16, 2015

the best pillow ever, so comfortable a must have!!

April 21, 2015

This pillow is what saved my sanity during pregnancy! The first night I had it, I was so exhausted from not sleeping comfortably nights before, that I passed right out and slept all night! After my csection it once again get helped me to rest. The only thing I couldn't master was to use it as a side nursing pillow, otherwise best pregnancy pillow by far! Just prepare to fight to get the cover on....

January 21, 2015

I tried this through out my pregnancy. Looking online I thought it was a good idea. I found it uncomfable and hard to sleep with. I tried different ways and on my bed,floor and couch. Non were successful.

November 26, 2014

It was early in my second trimester that I started having a really difficult time sleeping. I bought this in the hope that it would help. It was a waste of money. A regular pillow would have done the same thing and cost way less.