Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 2380 in Grocery

Lean Cuisine introduces 6 tasty new entrees to its lineup: Fresh Inspirations. Varieties include Thai Chicken, Chicken Teriyaki, Chili Lime Beef, Roast Garlic Chicken, Shrimp Alfredo, and Mediterranean Chicken.

The new Simmer & Steam tray cooks each ingredient the way it is meant to be cooked. Proteins are simmered in their own delicious sauce and vegetables steamed to perfection to lock in their taste and texture. And since the components are separated in the tray, you can customize and combine this meal to your taste!

June 07, 2017

I tried a few different flavors of this and I am not really the biggest fan. I can see why people like this based on the nutritional content because it is a way to stay on the lower calorie and fat side and easy to portion control as well. I feel like the portions are a bit too small though as I find myself still hungry. I usually cannot finish the whole thing anyways but not because there's too much food, it is because of the taste. I try to stay away from frozen dinners as I want to eat good healthy fresh foods. Sometimes for a on the go convenience factor you resort to these things so its ok sometimes. They don't taste terrible but they aren't amazing. They are average tasting and some flavours can taste a bit fake to me.

June 04, 2017

i bought a couple to take with me to work in case if i didn't get a chance to pack lunch, it taste ok and it does fill me up for a bit but it's too expensive for me to keep buying

June 02, 2017

When you need to prepare something quick and easy, this is a simple means of
    accomplishing that. Great to take for a lunch. They have nice flavours ,well balanced for those
    diet conscience .
    Lean Cuisine has many microwavable meals. With Fresh Inspiration simply simmer and steam at the
    same time.

May 25, 2017

ben oui quelques fois je m'offre des petits repas surgelé lors de certains midi pressés, et oui je m'assume.....il y a plus de sel moins de protéine qu'un repas équilibré mais c'est 2x mieux que du fastfood pris sur le pouce.
    le gout est la. la portion est petite mais satisfaisante pour une femme de gabarit régulier....

April 07, 2017

I like Lean Cuisine, they're pretty good and have a good variety of options available. You can find these in the freezer isle, but I usually only buy them on sale, they're the cheapest at Wal-Mart. I'll buy a few of them at a time when on sale only, but can't make these a staple on my grocery list because of the price.

March 25, 2017

Excellent pour remplacer un repas, bonne qualité des aliments. Il faut le faire réchauffer convenablement pour que le goût soit appréciable. Comme lunch un fois de temps en temps c'est parfait.

2.8/5

February 24, 2017

i have tried several lean cuisine dishes they were all tasty these are pretty good to though the price is a little to much though. i try to buy food that is also good for me and these are not to bad at all

2.2/5

January 17, 2017

I was disappointed with these Fresh Inspirations meals. First of all the price is way too high. The quantity in the box is so small that your done with it after 3 spoonfuls. Also, I was not thrilled with the texture and taste of the sauce on the side. I'll stick with Michelinas and Stouffers.

September 15, 2016

I'm usually still asleep when I head off to work and don't have the forethought to pack a healthy lunch the night before. Lean Cuisine has always been my go to solution but now they've made it difficult by bringing in all these delicious new flavors. Gee tough problem LOL

2.8/5

June 09, 2016

I do find Lean Cuisine and Stouffers brand to be better quality than other frozen entree brands, but they are also more expensive than other brands. I think the taste is ok (because I think they are higher quality, I think they also taste better than other brands). However, I do find them to have too much garlic and leaves a bad after taste in my mouth. My other biggest issue with this product is the quantity... it's not enough for a meal.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists