Leclerc Chocomax Bars

Leclerc Chocomax Bars Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 275 in Granola Bars

February 12, 2016

I bought these bars excited to try them, but was disappointed. Their cookies are fantastic, but my children asked me not to buy these again for lunch snacks. If the kids say no to chocolate that tells you a lot.

January 30, 2016

These are quite good if you want to replace a chocolate bar , I like the brownie one and cookie dough one . Buy the quite often because the kids like them in their lunch boxes . Ofen their is great specials on them . Leclerc make other great products too

January 30, 2016

I eat this for the chocolate bar type aspect - not for the healthy aspect. For flavour, it tastes like a decent chocolate bar - good coating with, depending on the flavour, it can get pretty close to a candy bar. If I happen to get some nutrients, so be it, but I am not trying to fool myself into thinking that this was actually better for me. Nope. Good for a chocolate fix.

April 22, 2015

I love these, and so do my kids. They are great take along snack for the whole family.

March 02, 2015

Good ans tasty product i love those Brownies flavor hmmm

try it

January 28, 2015

Not the wisest health choice but they taste delicious. Chocolate and caramel is always a winning combination.

November 28, 2014

Our go to bars! Cheaper than other brands and IMO better tasting-however, still a "dressed up" item to appear healthy....

September 16, 2014

I tried the cookie dough variety this week & I doubt I'll buy it again. Though I can't speak for the other flavours, the inside of this one felt like grit on my teeth & the ingredients even tasted cheap.

April 05, 2014

Yummy! Elles sont plus que délicieuses, malgré le fait que depuis le changement de look de la boîte il a moins de barre pour le même prix qu'auparavant.

April 05, 2014

Really tasty and it's a good snack!