4.9/5
#38 in Laundry Care

December 03, 2019
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Love Lenor

This fabric conditioner is a favourite of mine as it leaves my laundry soft and smelling beautiful. Whenever I shop I’m always on the look out to see if it’s ever on special offer and stock up on it.

October 27, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Amazing

In our house we absolutely love the Lenore Fabric softener is absolutely amazing I keep you so closefabric softener is absolutely amazing I keep you so clothes Smelling so nice when you go and put your clothes on the radiator and make your house smell so good the Sun stays in your clothes for awhile and does not wear off so we really enjoy that and I would highly recommend it to anybody as it is a good price for a good product

United Kingdom

I love this product

I have always used Lenor fabric softener and in the past I have tried lots of different fragrances. I find that this one it makes my washing smell fresh and it makes my clothes nice and feel soft, the smell lasts a long time On our clothes too

Bexley, United Kingdom

Love Lenor!

I have always used Lenor, the best smelling fabric softener. Smells lush! Long lasting scent aswell, keeps your clothes smelling lovely for up to a week.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Lenor fabric conditioner

Lenor had a beautiful smell, only needed a small amount when washing, the smell of the wet washing was lovely, did tumble dry and still smelt amazing, when getting the clothes out of the draws or wardrobe the smell was nice and fresh

October 09, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Smells wonderful

I have used Lenor fabric softener for a while and have tried lots of different fragrances. I find it makes my washing smell fresh and it makes my clothes nice and soft.

October 08, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Smells gorgeous!

Oh this smells gorgeous, on opening the lid, the fragrance bursts out! My washing came out, the smell was amazing, after my washing dried it was lovely and soft!
    When wearing my clothes each little movement gave me a fresh burst of fragrance, which lasted until I had to wash again!
    Overall this product is brilliant, I would absolutely recommend!

October 08, 2019
    Blaenau Gwent, United Kingdom

The number 1.

I love this scent of Lenor Gold Orchid Conditioner. The scent on my washing stays longer and smells amazing. Works perfect with Lenor Gold Orchid In- Wash Scent Booster.

August 11, 2019

favourite and gorgeous smell...

Once youve tried it, its the only one...I enjoy when I use it ..Feel clean ..and fresh...was love to try all different fragrances..Your family will love it ...recommended ...and you will like it very much...thanks for this amazing product..

August 11, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Lenor Gold Orchid

I have used this product since my daughter was at school, she suffers with anxiety so she used to release the smell as it reminded her of home, I absolutely love the smell, it smells like sweets & leaves clothes feeling really soft.