LG G4 smart phone

LG G4 smart phone Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 154 in Cell Phones

March 25, 2017

Lg G4 great phone. Used to have LgG3 before and I am very satisfied with this company and quality. Cameras are great : 16-megapixel camera on the back and 8 megapixels front-facing camera. The G4`s display is curved, like a banana shape. The back of the phone comes with leather and plastic lid. Speaking about memory, it has 32GB of onboard storage and a slot for microSD card. Also Lg gives you some cool apps : Lg Health, Smart Notice and more.
    Absolutely love this phone and highly recommend to all of you.

February 22, 2017

I upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini to LG G4. Honestly best decision ever. I notice that when I watch youtube or any movie its crisp and clear. Good on battery life.

January 31, 2017

This is my current phone. I have very mixed feelings about it. The camera is phenomenal and takes fabulous pictures and videos. That is a must have for me! The battery life is great and the phone charges quick, another great feature. Unfortunately the phone freezes a lot and the tap feature on my phone quit working so I have to use the button on the back of the phone to turn it on. That is fairly annoying. I likely wouldn't purchase this phone again. I had it sent away and serviced and it didn't work any differently upon return.

August 30, 2016

I got this phone for free with a contract through Fido. The battery lasts a long time, and charges incredibly fast. The camera is AMAZING! The rear camera is 16MP and the front camera is 8MP. There are a lot of neat features on the camera including the wicked cool and easy to use panoramic feature. The screen is really large which was/is not my favorite feature because I'm used to a smaller phone (Moto G) and it's hard to get used to but it seems like everybody is looking for a bigger phone these days so it might be a plus for you! It came with two backs a leather one and plastic one and cases are readily available on Amazon and other websites. All in all I really like the phone and it is able to capture my super sweet twins doing super sweet things much better than my old phone which is what sold me on it.

March 23, 2016

This was my first phone after having used a Blackberry for the past 12 years. I finally decided that it was time to move away from Blackberry. I knew that I didn't want an iPhone, so my only other choice was an Android. I had never really paid attention to LG cell phones so didn't know much about them. After doing research and comparing the LG G4 to the Samsung S6, I discovered that they were very comparable to each other.

When my cell phone provider offered an amazing deal on a 2 year contract for the LG G4, I snapped it up and I absolutely love it! It's a great device with an amazing camera. I was afraid that I wouldn't like the Android OS, but it's user friendly and easy to learn. There are still some features that I miss not having a Blackberry, but I think that the LG G4 is a phone that isn't getting it's fair share of hype.

September 24, 2015

This phone is amazing! It has a great camera on it that is even better than iphone 5 or 6, 6 plus. It has many customizable features to make ur phone unique. It also has extended memory for an sd card up to 2 tbs!!! It has a feature on that camera that can take a pic with front and back cameras at the same time which is a cool kind of pic. Overall its a great phone, and I am still getting used to it but i definitely recommend it to anyone

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker