Liberte Greek Seeds And Fruit Yogurt
Good

Liberte Greek Seeds And Fruit Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 318 in Yogurt

May 11, 2017

Difficile à trouver depuis un certain temps, et c'est bien triste... Celui aux fraises est fabuleux! Bon équilibre de graines et de fruits, yogourt crémeux à souhait... La portion est généreuse, parfait pour un en-cas de soirée devant la télé ou un petit-déjeuner rapide... Plutôt dispendieux, je vous l'accorde. Ce n'est pas le yogourt de tous les jours, mais un petit plaisir pas trop coupable à se faire régulièrement.

April 14, 2017

Hello there my fellow ChickAdvisors. I am a yogurt fan of many types. I like to add granola sunflower seeds or a little honey to move. But this new Greek yogurt with fruit and seeds tastes amazing a perfect health snack. This is yummy you won't be disappointed. The ones I bought came in pack of 2 and were a little bit pricey,. But this is a great branbd of yogurt

1.5/5

August 18, 2016

I was really excited to try these. I like to add fruit , seeds and nuts to my yogurt, so I thought, great, it's already there, yum.
    First, I was expecting to find the seeds etc, either sitting on top, or separate so that I would add them to the yogurt myself. When I opened the package, I saw they were already mixed through. Disappointing, but okay, I'll try it. Yuck, yuck, yuck! The fruit and seeds were mushy and unappetizing. I would never recommend this product to anyone!

January 25, 2016

I love Liberte Greek Seeds and Fruit yogurt like the taste of all the wild fruits and eating the seeds that's healthy for me

September 29, 2015

Love it, and I'm sure this is a pretty healthy product. I'm a first time buyer for this one but not the last

New favorite songs?