Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 307 in Yogurt

Manufactured in the purest Mediterranean tradition, this opulent line of yogurts, exclusive to Liberté, is especially popular with gourmets and gourmands. The fruit is at the bottom, and every gourmand has their own way of doling out the flavour. Méditerranée yogurt is eaten as is, but you can also add fruit to it and use it in cooking. It’s a great favourite among chefs. Méditerranée yogurt is made from milk and cream. And its cream content may create a healthy dependency. With a texture that’s the richest and creamiest on the market, this is yogurt at its finest. Probiotic like most of our yogurts, this one is exceptionally creamy and has 7 to 10% fat. It contains neither gelatine, nor sugar substitutes.

May 10, 2017

Liberte Mediterranee yogurt is so satisfying. I really love the coconut and the lemon flavours. Soooo good. This yogurt is thick and creamy and gives me plenty of energy to perform at my best.

April 04, 2017

Mmm!!! This yogurt is like a dessert. The flavours are so diverse and unique. The yogurt itself is so creamy. I only buy it on sale and eat it as a treat. But it's so good. High in sugar but also high in protein.

February 27, 2017

This is rather tasty and indulgent but if you are looking to save fat and calories look elsewhere. I do enjoy that I can get a bulk pac of the indivdual cups at my local Costco that I can readily take in my lunch to work and surprisingly I do not complain too much about the vanilla IF I have fresh fruit to put in it. (I hate, no despise, anyhting vanilla)

February 16, 2017

OK....this is my favorite yogurt at the moment. It reminds me of a brand by Beatrice years ago called La Crème. It is thick, not watery and the fruit at the bottom is flavourful and fresh tasting. It is also healthy for you so that's a big bonus. Love it!

February 16, 2017

My husband and I love Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt and I usually pick a tube for me am
    and my husband every week when I buy my groceries. We both enjoy different flavors so it is easy to know who is whose. It has a great creamy taste.

January 16, 2017

This yogurt is so indulgent! It is thick and creamy, and just the right amount of sweet. I have tried just about every flavor and the lemon and the coffee are my favorites! I love that this yogurt is not thickened with pectin like many other "greek yogurts" - this stuff is the real deal! It is a bit pricey for me usually ($5.49 or so) but it goes on sale often and I usually buy a few. Very satisfying for a healthier alternative to my ice cream cravings, and one of my favorite treats. Highly recommend - just delicious!

January 05, 2017

I have my first Mediterranee yogurt in my fridge right now, the More Blackberry flavour. It really is delish, and more yummy than basic/regular yogurts. First it's noticeably thicker than most which gives it more texture, and it isn't runny at all, it can kind of keep its shape on the spoon. The flavour is also nice, this flavour being a universal berry taste. But there's something else in there that would be in all the Mediterranee flavours, there's a bit of zing. It's like at the mall when you order a frozen yogurt and there's this unique-yummy "zing" taste that only good frozen yogurt has... well there's some of that in here.

November 28, 2016

Liberty Mediterranee yogurt is so good. so tasty! Thick and creamy. This yogurt comes in different flavors, cherry or ginger orange or dulce are so good. they taste delicious. It's a perfect snack or desert. If you are craving for a sweet treat you will like it.

August 24, 2016

I find this yogurt has a more real fruit taste and texture to it. Very thick and I like mixing the fruit mixture into it as it feels more fresh. The lemon is delish!

April 26, 2016

Liberty Mediterranee yogurt is to die for, it is so thick snd creamy. This yogurt comes in different flavors and they all taste delicious. It's a perfect snack for those sweet tooth cravings.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt