Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt Reviews
Ranked #12 in Yogurt

Manufactured in the purest Mediterranean tradition, this opulent line of yogurts, exclusive to Liberté, is especially popular with gourmets and gourmands. The fruit is at the bottom, and every gourmand has their own way of doling out the flavour. Méditerranée yogurt is eaten as is, but you can also add fruit to it and use it in cooking. It’s a great favourite among chefs. Méditerranée yogurt is made from milk and cream. And its cream content may create a healthy dependency. With a texture that’s the richest and creamiest on the market, this is yogurt at its finest. Probiotic like most of our yogurts, this one is exceptionally creamy and has 7 to 10% fat. It contains neither gelatine, nor sugar substitutes.

1.7/5

August 17, 2017

Marketing adds persuaded me to try it but it's bland!

It looked so good on TV, I just had to try it. It was very disappointing. The yogurt is so bland, I like yogurt but couldn't eat this without it being covered with the fruit, which was also disappointing. No taste, no flavor, wont be buying it again but good marketing TV advert, made it look like it would be a tasty foodie experience but NOT.!
    I would pay extra for good tasting food but I wouldn't buy this again for any price. Acutually, if I got it for free I wouldn't take it.

August 11, 2017

It is the most delicious treat ever.

I absolutely LOVE the Lemon , but can no longer find it in London Ontario. I just finished my last one and have scoured the west end of this city. I even care, led the company and its not discontinued. Can anyone help. This has the most scrumptious taste and thick creamy mouth feel. Someone help!

May 10, 2017

Liberte Mediterranee yogurt is so satisfying. I really love the coconut and the lemon flavours. Soooo good. This yogurt is thick and creamy and gives me plenty of energy to perform at my best.

April 04, 2017

Mmm!!! This yogurt is like a dessert. The flavours are so diverse and unique. The yogurt itself is so creamy. I only buy it on sale and eat it as a treat. But it's so good. High in sugar but also high in protein.

February 27, 2017

This is rather tasty and indulgent but if you are looking to save fat and calories look elsewhere. I do enjoy that I can get a bulk pac of the indivdual cups at my local Costco that I can readily take in my lunch to work and surprisingly I do not complain too much about the vanilla IF I have fresh fruit to put in it. (I hate, no despise, anyhting vanilla)

February 16, 2017

OK....this is my favorite yogurt at the moment. It reminds me of a brand by Beatrice years ago called La Crème. It is thick, not watery and the fruit at the bottom is flavourful and fresh tasting. It is also healthy for you so that's a big bonus. Love it!

February 16, 2017

My husband and I love Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt and I usually pick a tube for me am
    and my husband every week when I buy my groceries. We both enjoy different flavors so it is easy to know who is whose. It has a great creamy taste.

January 16, 2017

This yogurt is so indulgent! It is thick and creamy, and just the right amount of sweet. I have tried just about every flavor and the lemon and the coffee are my favorites! I love that this yogurt is not thickened with pectin like many other "greek yogurts" - this stuff is the real deal! It is a bit pricey for me usually ($5.49 or so) but it goes on sale often and I usually buy a few. Very satisfying for a healthier alternative to my ice cream cravings, and one of my favorite treats. Highly recommend - just delicious!

January 05, 2017

I have my first Mediterranee yogurt in my fridge right now, the More Blackberry flavour. It really is delish, and more yummy than basic/regular yogurts. First it's noticeably thicker than most which gives it more texture, and it isn't runny at all, it can kind of keep its shape on the spoon. The flavour is also nice, this flavour being a universal berry taste. But there's something else in there that would be in all the Mediterranee flavours, there's a bit of zing. It's like at the mall when you order a frozen yogurt and there's this unique-yummy "zing" taste that only good frozen yogurt has... well there's some of that in here.

November 28, 2016

Liberty Mediterranee yogurt is so good. so tasty! Thick and creamy. This yogurt comes in different flavors, cherry or ginger orange or dulce are so good. they taste delicious. It's a perfect snack or desert. If you are craving for a sweet treat you will like it.