Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt — Coconut Reviews
Ranked #122 in Yogurt

May 11, 2017

Juste délicieux! Une fois ouvert difficile de le ranger avant de l'avoir fini au complet. Le yogourt grec avec la touche de noix de coco au fond est un pur delice. Par contre il est assez riche/calorique donc à traiter comme une gaterie ou un dessert. Pour ceux ayant aimé les yogourt Oikos création noix de coco (qui était une édition limitée par chez moi) ce yogourt est similaire.

January 07, 2017

Love this yogurt! Super rich and creamy. This is a full fat and high sugar yogurt so definitely treat it as a dessert! The coconut flavour is excellent but not too strong. This whole line of yogurt is such a nice treat.

January 07, 2017

I love love love coconut and am absolutely addicted to this yogurt. It's super creamy, and the little bits of shredded coconut on the bottom just take this up into almost "dessert" territory for me. I could (and do) eat it any time of the day, it's like a treat instead of sweets or ice cream. Also love the simple ingredients list. Just wish I could find it on sale more often!

March 09, 2016

I really like the rich and creamy Liberte Mediterranee yogurts but this flavor is a miss for me.
    I like subtle coconut flavor but this yogurt has shreds of coconut in it. Makes the texture
    of the yogurt much less appetizing to me.

February 12, 2016

This is yogurt that is always in my fridge. My 15 Month Daughter loves it and so do I.
    All the Mediterranee flavours are good but I love how there are little Coconut slices in this yogurt. Its not overly sweet, and works great on its own or in smoothies or used as dip for fruit.
    Yes its higher in fat but that just means there's no weird ingredients as a substitute.

January 30, 2016

What gets me here is the texture! The Yogurt is so thick rich and creamy its pure heaven. The flavouris really nice Imlove Coconut!

January 28, 2016

Coconut is my favourite flavour. I just love the taste of this yogurt it's rich and creamy.

January 28, 2016

This is my all-time favourite yogurt. All the Mediterranee flavours are good but Coconut is my all time favourite. Not too sweet, works great in smoothies and with granola or fruit. I like that it's higher fat - it means there's no weird ingredients in there to thicken it, keeps me full for a long time.

August 14, 2015

This is the THE BEST. I love this one. It is a little difficult to find but its so creamy and yummy.

April 20, 2015

Super creamy and delicious. Good source of calcium and protein, could use a little less sugar.