Life Brand Diapers Reviews

1.8/5
Ranked #97 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

2.7/5

January 07, 2016

I bought these diapers because we ran out and so found them really thin. However they never leaked and I found my daughter's pee didn't smell as bad in these.

0.5/5

June 02, 2015

one of the worse diapers my baby has tried (Huggies, Pampers, Parent's Choice).
    no wetness indicators and always leaks.
    the diaper feels like paper.

1.7/5

August 22, 2014

The velcro tabs break off all the time. Probably less costly just to buy diapers that don't break. Like pampers.

1.7/5

April 14, 2014

My husband picked up a box of these diapers twice. The first time the velcro tab broke off one of the diapers...no big deal. In the second box....at least 5 or 6 diapers broke right after putting them on. Probably will stay away from these no matter what price they are.

2.7/5

July 08, 2013

I used these when my Lo was younger and only had leaks, Tried them again because I couldn't go wrong with the price well I was wrong. My Lo lower back began to rash and still with the leaks. Best thing is that Shoppers refunded my 100% of the price even though I used half a box. I would not recommend this just wait for a sale on Huggies and the price will even be lower than these.