We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.8/5
5 reviews
Lip Medex by Blistex Reviews

    Reviews and Ratings

    100% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    Good - 0
    Average - 0
    Poor - 0
    Terrible - 0
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 11, 2019

    Never going back

    Its medicinal in smell and leaves a nice tingle on your lips. If you have horrible dry lips like I did I would highly recommend this lip balm. It comes in a little jar which I like because its harder to loose. Its honestly perfect and I love how it sooths my lips

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 04, 2018

    Un produit sauveur

    Ce produit m'a sauvé plusieurs fois lors des changements de saisons! Mes lèvres devenait tellement sèches que plus rien ne pouvaient m'aider contrairement à ce produit! Par contre, il sent très fort donc impossible de le manquer quand je le porte!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 11, 2018

    Essentiel pour l’hiver québécois!

    Depuis que je l’ai découvert, j’en mets chaque nuit avant de me coucher et mes lèvres sont impeccables! Avant elles saignaient souvent et étaient gercées. Un super bon produit et abordable en plus. Pendant le jour je mets des baumes qui sentent meilleurs et sont plus légers mais la nuit le lip medex est irremplaçable.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 07, 2018

    Won't buy anything else!

    I get extremely chapped lips & spent a long time using lip chaps that didn't really do anything other that sit on the surface. Now this stuff is different, I can actually feel it penetrating beyond the surface & working. It may cost a little more than the average chapstick, but the fact that it actually works makes it well worth it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 19, 2018

    Very good looking lips anytime!

    I use this lip treatment every night before going to bed. When I wake up in the morning, my lips are always nice and I'm ready for another day at work. I use it all year long and I recommend this product to anybody.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.