4.9/5
Lip Medex by Blistex Reviews

Good - 0

February 26, 2019

The only lip product you need.

First product I reach for dry/cracking winter lips.
    Only 3 days or using this product 2-3 times/day and my lips are back to normal.
    Definitely the first lip product I pack for ski trips.

February 08, 2019

I've used this product for years

This medicated lip balm is the only thing that works on my lips when they're super dry and/or have a cold sore coming on or if my cold sore is healing. I like the minty feel and I don't mind the medicated smell at all.

February 08, 2019

The lip BOMB !!

love love love this product. It is the only thing we purchase in the fall and the winter months for the family. Love the tingle. Love the softness. Love he scent.
    I hope they don't ever change a thing !

Life time buyer :)

January 11, 2019

Never going back

Its medicinal in smell and leaves a nice tingle on your lips. If you have horrible dry lips like I did I would highly recommend this lip balm. It comes in a little jar which I like because its harder to loose. Its honestly perfect and I love how it sooths my lips

December 04, 2018

Un produit sauveur

Ce produit m'a sauvé plusieurs fois lors des changements de saisons! Mes lèvres devenait tellement sèches que plus rien ne pouvaient m'aider contrairement à ce produit! Par contre, il sent très fort donc impossible de le manquer quand je le porte!

April 11, 2018

Essentiel pour l’hiver québécois!

Depuis que je l’ai découvert, j’en mets chaque nuit avant de me coucher et mes lèvres sont impeccables! Avant elles saignaient souvent et étaient gercées. Un super bon produit et abordable en plus. Pendant le jour je mets des baumes qui sentent meilleurs et sont plus légers mais la nuit le lip medex est irremplaçable.

April 07, 2018

Won't buy anything else!

I get extremely chapped lips & spent a long time using lip chaps that didn't really do anything other that sit on the surface. Now this stuff is different, I can actually feel it penetrating beyond the surface & working. It may cost a little more than the average chapstick, but the fact that it actually works makes it well worth it.

March 19, 2018

Very good looking lips anytime!

I use this lip treatment every night before going to bed. When I wake up in the morning, my lips are always nice and I'm ready for another day at work. I use it all year long and I recommend this product to anybody.