lipivir Reviews
#13 in Remedies

lipivir® is a drug-free cold sore innovation new to Canada that is tried, tested, and loved by cold sore sufferers across Europe. The over-the-counter product provides protection to reduce the frequency of cold sore outbreaks. The clear lip gel is applied daily and can be used on its own or easily incorporated into existing beauty routines.

NOTE: lipivir has a mild lemon flavour when applied. This flavour will dissipate once the product has dried.

lipivir® est une nouvelle innovation au Canada sans médication pour les feux sauvages qui a été testée en Europe et grandement appréciée par les personnes souffrant d’éruptions de feux sauvages. Il est le premier produit de son genre en vente libre à fournir une protection quotidienne pour réduire la fréquence des éruptions. Ce gel à lèvres clair est appliqué quotidiennement et peut être utilisé seul ou incorporé à une routine quotidienne de beauté.

NOTE: lipivir a une saveur douce de citron lors de l'application. La saveur se dissipera une fois que le produit aura séché.

For more information, please visit lipivir.ca

Suggested retail price: $19.99 – $26.99

October 27, 2017

So far so good with the product.

They were right when they said it will have a bitter taste when first applied. So far so good with the results. Fast drying and easy to apply. Adding lipivir to my daily routine was simple. It’s worth a shot for anyone looking for a different soulition to cold sores.

Updated On: October 27, 2017

#trylipivir #gotitforfree

October 25, 2017

Great product for my daily routine

Cold sores are no fun.. and I was so excited when I saw that ChickAdvisor had a product review opportunity for this. I am one (of I'm sure many!) with occasional cold sores that are stubborn and come back.. thankfully I got to #trylipivir and #gotitfree.

Updated On: October 25, 2017

During the trial of this product, I was fortunate to be cold-sore FREE but was able to try how well this product would work with my daily skincare and makeup routine. This product worked great under my lip balm and gloss duo... as well as went undetected without the usual vaseline-like shine that cold-sore treatments tend to have!

Will def have this handy next time that stubborn cold sore comes around.

October 24, 2017

Lipivir

I received this product from Chick Advisor for free to test out. #gotitfree
    This product works great under make up. I highly recommend it to others to try out.

October 24, 2017