3.9/5
LipSense by SeneGence Reviews
#21 in Lipstick

January 12, 2018

Does what it claims

I picked this up at a festival and it really surprised me. It does last until you remove it and doesn’t feel heavy. The only downside is it is a bit drying and you need to reapply a topper gloss often. I save it for occasions when I can’t reapply my lipstick. It was also a bit pricey, but at least I can count on it to perform as advertised.

January 12, 2018

Good product, good colour selection

I was a little skeptial about trying Lipsense lipsticks. They made a lot of claims. I have to say, I was quite surprised by this product! It works well and they colours to chose from are really beautiful! I didn’t find they listed as long as they claimed, a lot of the product stayed in but dried out quite a bit and didn’t look as nice! I will continue to use Lipsense and buy more colours. I like that you can layer the colours to get new looks. I have recommended this product to a few people and will continue to do so!

December 12, 2017

Lipsense- It works well. Im impressed

I was skeptical at first. They are expensive and I didn't want to spend the money on yet another product that did not work as advertised. But I bit he bullet and am so happy that I did. At first I bought I colour a gloss and the remover. Then bought 2 more colours....
    It is a bit of a process to put on, but I don't mind because I am not re applying all the time. You do have to put a fair amount of the gloss on though. I reapply before and after I eat and get the 12 hour wear. If my lips are dry when I apply the colour there is a burning sensation t first but as soon as it dries the burning is gone.
    I have Blue red, Apple Cider and Bella. All the colours are very flattering for my skin tone.

December 04, 2017

Best all day lip colour

Lipsense is by far my favourite all day lip colour. This colour doesn't move all day, and when used with the gloss stays fresh looking through the day and night. I highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to keep re applying lip colour throughout the day!

December 04, 2017

Works but has draw backs

LipSense claims to be smudgeproof and I was pleasantly suprised that it was, however, it is a process. Not only do you need to buy the colour, but you also need to buy a gloss that 'seals' in the colour. You apply three coats of colour then a coat of gloss. It's more time consuming than a regular lippy.
    Once dry though, it wont come off on your glass, your partner etc.
    It's a hassle to take off and the smell is horrible. If your lips are remotely dry, the alcohol in it will burn while it sets.
    It's great for those special occasions but I wouldn't use it every day.
    It's ok but not for the price. There are other long lasting lippys on the market that aren't as expensive that don't have the bad smell

December 03, 2017

Could be better....But what couldn't be

So I was truly impressed with Lipsense when I first started using it and I bought 5 different colors and 2 different glosses I was so impressed at first usage. But here is my full honest review. The first thing I noticed the first application was the lip burn, yes that's right, it felt like it was burning my lips but I thought nothing of it if it was going to last forever...LOL. Then when I put it on and did the 'rub' test, I was over the moon excited that that part was true. However....a couple hours later...it was clumpy on my lips and I could rub it off like a lip scrub. What??? I ran to the bathroom to see what was going on and my lips looked like a hot mess...2 lips full of dried, clumpy looking lipstick that was literally falling off.
    I tried it on multiple occasions and different colors to see if it would happen again, I even tried applying the gloss multiple times an hour, but to no avail, it continued happening. My love affair with Lipsense has since sadly ended.

October 18, 2017

Best, longest lasting, lip colours and glosses ever!

My biggest concern is deciding which colours to choose. I wish I could have one of each, but there are far too many to choose from! There are matte and glossy options, as well! Stays on, till you take it off! Great product!

September 13, 2017

Soo expensive but it works.

I purchased this product to try because I was looking for something that was long-lasting on the day that I get married in 2018. I have seen the reviews and seen the videos all over Facebook and Instagram and YouTube and I obviously knew someone who sold it because the only way you can purchase it is through somebody who is currently selling it. I have to say this product is so expensive. It cost me $70 to start and as somebody who does not purchase makeup frequently I found this to be extremely deterring from me wanting to try it. I did save up and purchase a set which is a color remover and a gloss and I have to say that it's absolutely amazing. I work in healthcare and I work 10 and a half hour days and I put it on at 5:30 in the morning and I was using the remover at 5:30 at night to take it off. It does exactly what it says it's going to the only problem is is it's so expensive. I want to try a matte color so that would be a new color and a matte gloss and that's another $60 it's crazy but I guess I'm addicted to it now and there's a lot of worse things you could be addicted to. I'd say if you have the money give it a shot.

August 11, 2017

LipSense Collector ;)

I started buying LipSense about six months ago and am now the proud owner of five colours (Bravo, Caramel Apple, Sassy Z, Pink Champagne, Dawn Rising), four glosses and the oops remover! The colours are beautiful and lasting. The glosses make your lips feel smooth and nourished. Right now I'm wearing Sassy Z & Pink Champagne with Glossy Gloss ... I've had it on for almost eight hours and it's still going strong! If you want value for your money you really need to invest in this wonderful product!

August 11, 2017

Stays on!

First time user & I love it! I was never into lipstick. It decided to give lipsense a try. Im not disappointes at all. Stays on all day & doesn't go anywhere. I can kiss my daughter & hubby without having to worry about leaving lipstick all over them.