Lipsense Glossy Gloss By SeneGence Reviews
#25 in Lip Gloss

April 02, 2018

Go-to Gloss

I was recently turned on to Lipsense by my sister. I purchased the Glossy Gloss as my "go-to" and I don't regret it. It keeps the colour looking just as fab as the minute you put it on, and keeps your lips super hydrated. AND it smells great too!

February 16, 2018

In love

Love the glossy gloss. To use with my lipsense as well as just on it's own. It makes my lips feel amazing and soft, and gives a slight glossy look. It isn't sticky at all like some glosses.

December 30, 2017

shinny

I do like my Lip Sense lip gloss. My only wish is that the gloss would stay on longer.. It really takes away the dry feeling instantly when you apply the Lip Sense color. Lips are left shinny and so pretty.

December 04, 2017

Best gloss!

Lipsense glossy gloss is the best gloss I have ever used. This gloss is not sticky at all, and moisturizes well. I will purchase it again, and highly recommend it.

October 30, 2017

Super hydrating!

I absolutely was unsure about using lipsense and the need for a gloss to seal color. But I found that lipsense glossy gloss is so much more than that! I use with and without lipsense colors and my lips feel super hydrated instantly. It adds a little shine to my lips without color and makes my colors look great! Definitely worth the value!

October 12, 2017

I LOVE this product!

Lipsense Glossy Gloss is super hydrating! My lips are never chapped since using it and they look "plumper" giving them a larger look. It also seals lipsense color really well to help it last all day. HIGHLY recommend this awesome product.

June 14, 2017

Transformed my dry chapped lips

If you buy any of the Lipsense lip colors, you have to buy the Glossy Gloss as its a 2-step application process, without it the color will not last as long as it does, it sort of cures the color so to speak.

I have been using the gloss only for the last 15 days, applying it first thing in the morning, a few times throughout the day and always a thick coat before I go to bed. My lips have never felt or looked better, they actually feel amazing and look healthy again. The gloss itself is wax and gluten free, made with Shea butter and vitamin E and other natural ingredients.

This is my new go to lip product, it costs around $20 and its worth every single penny!