3.9/5
#145 in Lipstick

1.8/5

January 14, 2020

Ne tient pas 18h

Les représentantes disent souvent que ces rouges a lèvres durent jusqu'à 18h jamais ma couleur a duré aussi longtemps et je peux comparer la tenue à celle d'un très bon de pharmacie qui a coûté moins de 10$. J'ai exfolié mes lèvres, je les ai hydrater, rien n'a fonctionné. 30$ c'est beaucoup trop cher pour 4 heures de tenue. Je trouve aussi qu'il assèche les lèvres et que son odeur sent les produits toxiques.

1.8/5

September 09, 2019

Attention à vos lèvres

En apparence, cela semble un bon produit! Par contre, l'ingrédient principal est l'alcool et ça assèche énormément les lèvres. Je ne les utilise plus et mes lèvres me remercie!

December 11, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Definitely worth trying

I tried this product about two months ago for the first time. The color is long lasting and beautiful. I bought the color, the remover, and the gloss. I feel like the price is a little high especially since there isn't anything special about the gloss. In the future I will just be buying the color since the remover should last forever and I can get the gloss cheaper somewhere else.

October 15, 2018

I love my lipsence

I was the kinda girl who did a full face of make up but never bothered with lipstick because it was a pain in the but. I smoke and drink a lot of coffee and really didn't want to be constantly re-applying, so I stuck with gloss.One I got the hang of applying lipsence properly ( 3 thin coats ) I was hooked. I found after a week of wearing it that my lips felt better, softer. I sometimes wear the glossy gloss to bed as a treatment. I have more shades then I would like to admit lol. They are pricy but well worth the splurge.

October 12, 2018

Should belong in every woman's make up arsenal

I rarely wore lipstick before finding lipsense. I found it messy and waxy on my lips or very drying and it would smudge. The worst was when it would come off on my food (knowing full well I just ingested tons of chemicals) So when I heard about Lipsense and that it didn't come off, I actually laughed. I mean that didn't really exist. Sure there are "long lasting" ones, but even they do smudge and come off after a few hours. But Lipsense?? GAME CHANGER. It literally does not come off! I wear it everyday now. And the colors are fantastic!

August 07, 2018

If it's staying power you're after...this has it!

I received a tube of Lipsense lip colour and a tube of gloss for free after winning a contest online.
    I was excited to try it out as it has rave reviews with regards to it's staying power but is pretty expensive as far as lip glosses etc go, so I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise.
    I applied the colour as directed (2-3 coats letting each dry before applying the next) then applied the gloss.
    The colour made my lips tingle (the alcohol content which aids drying) but was not at all uncomfortable.
    The gloss was nice and...well glossy lol...not sticky like some glosses are.

I was a bit sceptical as to just how long this stuff would REALLY last; with kissing my babies, eating and consuming copious cups of coffee throughout the day, but OMG...it was still perfectly situated even as I climbed into bed!
    (Ok so I probably should have removed it for bed but hey...I wanted to really test this stuff).

Anyway, when I woke up the next day I was seriously impressed as it was still there! All I needed to do was re-apply the gloss and it was just like I'd freshly applied the colour! (You have to re-apply the gloss throughout the day to stop your lips drying out).

Needless to say, if it's a truly lasting wear lippy you're after that WILL NOT transfer...AT ALL! Then this is the stuff for you.

The only down side would be the having to re-apply the gloss all day to prevent your lips from becoming super dry and the price.
    I'm not the type of person who has dozens of lip colours but it's nice to have a small variety and the price of these makes it much more of a splurge purchase than I'm typically comfortable with.

Maybe something to keep for special occasions. At least then it'll last a bit longer

June 29, 2018

Totally long lasting

I was so skeptical 🤨 about purchasing lipsense due to its high price but I wish I would had done so sooner. Now I am totally in love with this product. I can get up to 12 hours without reapplying which for a busy person like me is amazing. I highly recommend this product

April 26, 2018

Worth every penny!

Yes, it is expensive compared to other lipsticks, but it is worth it. I took a single colour with me on holiday, applied it in the morning with one application of gloss, and it lasted all day. Through eating, drinking - I particular like that it didn't leave a mark on any glasses. We did wine tastings and no mess! My lips never dried out, but I have very well moisturized skin and lips, so maybe that was the difference.
    I actually have an appointment today to pick a new colour!

February 20, 2018

Stays on forever!

My mom sells this stuff and at first I was a little weary of it. Tried it out and it's amazing. I drink alot of wine and have never had any stains on my glass. HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED

January 29, 2018

Worth the money

My sister convinced me to try lipsense at my brother's wedding (we were both bridesmaids). The bride also used it. I lasted all day even with kissing my husband countless times. It's expensive compared to the other makeup I use but it's worth it! I highly recommend trying it with a reps help for the learning curve.