Lipsense Reviews
#51 in Lipstick

January 13, 2018

Does not smudge!

I have recently discovered lipsense and it's my new makeup addiction.
    I own goddess,purple reign and kiss me Katie. I love lipstick but my problem was always that it would get on my teeth...not this stuff. I love that I can put it on and not have to worry about it rubbing off. I can eat and drink and it still looks good.
    It did tingle the very first time I ever applied and never again. The problem is most people have really dry lips and I find the more I use lipsense the better my lips look and feel. The gloss that goes on top is incredibly moisturizing.
    A regular lipstick cost around the same price but you have to reapply so lipsense lasts longer. I do reapply the gloss to keep my lips moisturized but the colour stays until I remove it.

This is a great product and I recommend trying a lighter colour to start.
    I have 3 colours and can also mix those on many different ways to get different colours.

December 30, 2017

Stays on

Im new to Lip sense I had never heard of it before... Yes I must live under a rock... I found out about this product at a Women's show and wow. I tried I bought & I Love it... My go to color is Pink Champagne.
    I put it on and it stays on me for about 8 hours.. I love it I does take time to get use to he application process but wow love this product.

2.0/5

December 24, 2017

Taste is not so great

So I get that Lipsense is great for lasting all day but I actually hate the taste. I thought it was just maybe the one flavor I tried so I bought another one. Now I can tell for sure that the taste is not so great. For the price we pay this product should taste better on the lips.

0.7/5

October 01, 2017

Never ....

I was at a trade show recently where we could try out Lipsense. I was pretty intrigued. A lipstick that lasts day? Sign me up!!
    I applied and immediately got a burning sensation. Not a tingling but actually burning. The person demoing the product said it was normal.
    Nope. Mot normal. I had to leave the booth go find another make up table that had make up remover and use that only when I removed the stain the burning stopped
    The complete lack of knowledge by the consultant really got to me.
    If something burns, I will not he trying or recommending to anyone

2.7/5

September 28, 2017

It burns!

This stays on, but there's an ingredient in it that burns your lips! Maybe it's some type of alcohol as it also dries them out.
    Regardless, I wasted $65 on something that I will never use again.

September 27, 2017

10hours lip colour no smudge!!

Okay i dont wear lipsticks because it rubs off so quickly for me. But lipsense is the only lipstick i use from now on. It does sting when apply but its worth it. Just dont eat too oily. But you can eat with Anything!!

September 26, 2017

Literally the BEST!

I can't live without my LipSense! It is the best lipstick product out there, hands down. I love how you can layer different looks too! Absolutely amazing!!

September 20, 2017

BEST LIPSTICK I HAVE EVER USED!

I started wearing lipsense this past summer and I now own 14 shades. It is the best product I have ever used on my lips. Lasts all day long and doesn't come off on anything! I am wearing Goddess in this photo and it is one of my favourite shades. It costs more money than regular lipstick but lasts longer and makes my lips feel so smooth. Bonus - the company has a money back guarantee so if you buy a shade you don't like you can exchange it or get a refund. I also like to layer different shades to create many different looks.

April 25, 2017

I starting using the product and I am hooked ! I love the. both the neutral and bold colours. I would recommend this product to anyone that enjoys wearing lipstick.

March 13, 2017

For years I've searched for a truly long lasting lipstick that didn't transfer onto my coffee cup or wine glass. Finally I found LipSense! It is amazing, budge proof, smudge proof, waterproof and lasts all day. Over 70 colours to choose from, and the gloss is amazing and so moisturizing.

More info at facebook.com/karentocara