Lipton Green Tea Naturally Decaffeinated Tea Bags Reviews
#19 in Tea

Lipton® Green Tea Decaffeinated is naturally decaffeinated, and has an alluring aroma and a clean, crisp taste. It’s not only full of flavour but full of goodness!

For more info, visit Lipton.

September 12, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Lipton Cold or Hot Green Tea

it's a very good green tea!!! it's perfect for ice tea during hot days and perfect hot during cold night!!!! good taste, not to strong!!!! i recommand it to all tea lover

September 11, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Good

Lipton is a wonderful and trusted brand of tea. I like the green tea .. very mild and tasty. The price is right as well.. They seem to be coming out with alot of different brands.

June 23, 2019

Your average green tea

I've definitely tasted better green tea. It's a bit bitter, maybe due to the fact that its decaf (i dont know), but the taste is just blah. Good if you want a hot drink, but dont expect a wow factor. With that being said...i drink it everyday.

2.3/5

May 18, 2019

Uhmm

The tea is pretty plain and basic in flavor. Wouldn't recommend to someone who is a tea aficionado. However, it's perfectly fine if you're not as well-versed in tea flavors. The wrapping of each bag is paper, so the tea might not retain flavor amazingly over time.

1.5/5

December 18, 2018

Tea bags fall apart

My hubby loves his green tea, so when this Lipton went on sale for a great price I decided to to buy it for him instead of the normal Tetley ones. Let me tell you, right from the first tea bag my husband was having problems with them leaking the leaves everywhere. Some would leak a little some would totally fall apart and then once in a while some stayed together. He he asked me to NEVER buy it for him again.

October 09, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

So good...

Lipton tea is so good! Myself and a couple of my kids really enjoy drinking tea. We have tried all sorts of flavors and they are all really delicious! Great price.

May 02, 2018

Bit bitter

I enjoy this every now and then but I find it a bit bitter. It is good value and easily found in your local grocery store. I would purchase it again if I needed a consistent cup of green tea.

March 28, 2018

Mon thé préféré !

J’adore ce thé. Il a un goût leger et est toujours savoureux. J’en bois une tasse le matin pour bien commencer la journée. Ensuite en après midi pour la pause je savoure une autre tasse et prend le temps de relaxer.

March 09, 2018

Love it!

I used to drink green tea all the time. Now that I don't consume caffeine, I've found myself missing green tea. Luckily, I found Lipton Decaf Green Tea and it's so good! Being decaffeinated doesn't change the taste or the good health benefits that come along with drinking green tea. Recommend to any decaf drinkers out there.

February 23, 2018

I drink this daily.

This is my go to for green tea. I buy it on a regular basis and drink it everyday. I drink it both hot as well as iced. I really like this product because the flavor is just the right intensity without being too bitter and the fact that it is decaffeinated allows me to drink several cups of it throughout the day and even in the evening. I make an ice tea with it and add tumeric and ginger and it tastes great. What is also great about this product is that it is very reasonably priced which is important to me since I consume so much of it.