Lipton Green Tea Naturally Decaffeinated Tea Bags Reviews
#3 in Tea

Lipton® Green Tea Decaffeinated is naturally decaffeinated, and has an alluring aroma and a clean, crisp taste. It’s not only full of flavour but full of goodness!

For more info, visit Lipton.

2.7/5

October 20, 2017

Not my favorite

I love green tea and drink it every day. I find this has a bitter taste to it. I've tried it a few times and cant get used to it. Not my top choice but to each their own.

October 19, 2017

Great tea

I am a tea fanatic, and this most definitely hits the spot for me. It is super easy to prepare, just boil water and then put the tea bag in. I like how they are in sacs, therefore, you do not need to measure out loose leaf tea.
    It has a really refreshing flavour, and actually tastes quite a bit different than other green teas, it is much better I must say.
    I recommend this. Even adding a lemon to it makes it taste that much better.

October 04, 2017

Yum

You can't go wrong with the decaffeinated Lipton green tea! Super affordable and yummy green tea flavour. Even though this tea is nice anytime, I especially like to drink a few cups of this tea with honey and ginger immediately when I feel a cold coming on and I swear it always makes me feel better and prevents the sickness from coming full force. Works like a charm.

August 17, 2017

Nice

Je ne suis pas une grande fan de thé mais j'en bois occasionellement. Je trouve que le thé lipton a une saveur plaisante et ça sent bon...Sinon, super bon pour son prix.

June 14, 2017

green greatness

Love this Lipton Green tea naturally decaffeinated tea bags, great and smooth tea, tasty and good warm cup of tea at all times, I really enjoy having a cup of tea I was even thinking of making a pitcher of green ice tea.

June 14, 2017

Decaf and green - the best of both worlds

I Love love love the fact that this tea is decaf AND green at the same time
    Lipton is my go-to brand for affordable tea that i can sip in unlimited quantities while I'm at work

1.7/5

April 11, 2017

Im not a fan of this green tea. I find that it tastes cheap. Theirs something missing in this product. I have tried it several times letting it steep longer ect. I prefer another brand

March 15, 2017

This tea has wonderful flavor. You can use the tea bag more than once. Perfect with a touch of honey. I drink this everyday!! The prices are great. Great for detox as well.

March 05, 2017

I'm a lover of green tea. I believe that it cleanses my system and may even detoxifies. I was sad not to drink it when I was pregnant because of caffeine. Then I discovered the Lipton Green Tea Naturally Decaffeinated Tea Bags. These are brilliant and without caffeine. It's the same nice green tea taste!

March 02, 2017

This tea has such great flavor. You can use the tea bag more than once. Perfect with a touch of honey. Its very affordable. I drink this everyday!!!!!