Lipton Herbal Tea Lemon Ginger Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 654 in Tea

February 02, 2017

I have really enjoyed this tea with my morning breakfast routine. I love the earth flavours that come with this tea and the quick release of these flavours form the tea bag.

January 16, 2017

I love love love this. It has a nice balance of the lemon and ginger tones which doesnt overwhelm the aroma and flavour. It has enough on each bag to enjoy a cup or 2. Great at night while watching tv or perfect for the flu season. been my go to tea the past few days when i had a cold.

January 13, 2017

This is good tea for after dinner. Digestion aid. The only issue is that the bag aren't much filled with tea. I feel that the bag could contain more tea in it. The taste is good really taste ginger and lemon.

January 06, 2017

What an excellent, natural way to help when you have a sore throat! It was recommended to me and I don't hesitate to recommand it too. It doesn't cure, but it relieves some of the pain without any medicine.

January 05, 2017

I originally purchased this on a suggestion from a friend when I had some stomach issues. It worked great but one day while busy with house chores forgot I made a cup, by the time I got to my mug it was cold... and wow was it even more delicious! With the price and quantity it's one of our fave blends to brew and make a lemon iced tea with the perfect bite occasionally we add some club soda for some extra fizz. So refreshing.

September 29, 2016

J'ai bien aimé,mais j'adore ajouter du citron frais à l'intérieur. Pleins de saveurs en bouche. Rapide en sachet, pratique à avoir sous la main dans la maison.

September 26, 2016

I have a cupboard full of different herbal teas. This is one of my personal favorites. I drink a lot of tea I find it relaxing, refreshing and enjoyable. @Lipton (Herbal Tea Lemon Ginger Pyramid Tea Bags) has such a soothing and full flavor blend of ginger and lemon. The smell alone will make you want a cup. It is very healthy and a warming tea. So nice to enjoy a cup anytime of day or evening.

September 24, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le goût de ce thé Citron-Gingembre. Je trouve que c'est un allié vraiment pratique et délicieux pour optimiser la digestion après un repas plus lourd ou si on a mangé un aliment un peu plus indigeste. De plus, c'est un excellent thé pour la femme enceinte car le gingembre atténue grandement les nausées. Je vous le recommande.

September 22, 2016

This tea from a trusted brand is good anytime of the day. The flavour is pretty good. Compared to others, this one is good value. No need to buy really expensive teas, yet don't need to buy no-name brands that are probably inferior in quality. You won't be disappointed.

September 22, 2016

Very therapeutic. I love the flavor. It tastes really great. The tea I can think of whenever I feel I'm catching a cold or getting the sniffles. Totally recommend!