Lipton Pure Green Tea Bags Reviews
#13 in Tea

Let the delicate, fresh taste and fragrant, subtle aroma of our premium Lipton® Green Tea soothe your soul. Packed with natural goodness, our quality hand-picked tea leaves are rolled and pan-fired with care, producing a vibrant golden green colour and mellow flavour.

For more info, visit Lipton.

0.5/5

February 26, 2018

Green Tea

This is by far one of the grossest teas I have ever tasted, I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone as it has no taste and where there is better teas out there.

January 14, 2018

I love this tea!

I love green tea, and this is a really good option when making tea at home. I find that it isn't too bitter, but I do have to take the tea bag out after about a minute as I like my green tea very light. I will buy this again.

January 10, 2018

Great taste

This is my favorite brand for green tea, this tea is smooth and gives a great flavor with no bitter after taste! Would recommend this as a wonderfulnighttime tea as well?

September 14, 2017

Tasty, Light Green Tea

This green tea tastes good, but I almost wish there was a little bit of a stronger flavour. I find I can't steep this one too long - which is a good and bad thing. This item also is a great value for the cost, as it can be purchased in large packs for less than $10. It is not particularly exciting, but it is a reliable, trusty tea variety in my books.

May 13, 2017

Favorite green tea. It taste great. It steeps very well and it taste great after meals. Green tea is light on caffein and it also helps with digestion and this one tastes very good.

April 28, 2017

I always have a box of Lipton Green Tea in the house.it's truly wonderful and The price was acceptable, the taste is nice and fresh, This is a tea brand that I always purchase

April 28, 2017

GREAT price. I used to brew Kombucha and when through a lot of tea, so this was awesome. The taste is good too. The only problem is that the tea bags can fall apart pretty easity... but it's hard to complain about that when they are so cheap.

2.7/5

April 26, 2017

Good price range but you pretty much pay the price in terms of quality. It is not a stellar product in terms of consistency but its a good alternative if you just want some tea really.

January 29, 2017

I like this tea alot. Its smooth and soothing with a shape and delicious taste. I drink this tea every morning and it's the boost I need to start the day. Adding a little honey to it makes it a sweet, delicious treat. Truly one of the best teas in the affordable spectrum.

January 27, 2017

This tea brews in less than 5 minutes - and is mess free in comparison with loose leaf teas.

I've become a tea snob over the last year, and expect tea to be refreshing and soothing to my throat and soul.

Unfortunately, this tea, despite a clean and crisp initial taste, leaves my throat feeling dry and falls flat on the taste spectrum for my palette.

This is probably better for someone who doesn't expect so much from a tea. It is, however, a good fall back for when I'm out of my normal teas.