Lise waiter neige perfume Reviews
#430 in Perfume

2.2/5

September 20, 2017

Not for me

I decided to give this perfume a try. The smell is way too strong for my taste and reminds me of what older ladies would wear. It definitly lasts all day. Not a fan of this product

July 09, 2017

Smells good and makes skin sparkle

This is a lovely skin cream..it has the most beautiful jar with rhinestones that I will reuse when it's empty for cottonballs..the packaging is what attracted me first but it smells so good and it a nice moisturizer then it gets even better...it has some shimmer added to make your skin soft and sparkly..I absolutely love it!!!
    Lise watier neige body cream is the nicest I have tried and they thought of everything

August 25, 2016

Everyone including myself, that have tried Neige perfume by Lise watier smells amazing! It's not expensive and has a smell that is pleasant and not over powering ( even when putting on a lot) Great perfume at a great price!

2.3/5

July 02, 2016

I tried this product last month and I finally gave it to my mom. I didn't like the effect and the parfum of the product. I had one of my friend who loved it, and it turn me off...

3.2/5

March 25, 2016

I absolutely love this product, definitely my perfume. Have been looking for a signature perfume and I believe this is it. It smells of freshness and flowers. not overwhelming

January 23, 2016

This is my all time favorite! ! I love this perfume but it's a bit expensive. Too bad.