3.9/5
Lise Watier Mascara WOW Mascara Reviews
#624 in Mascara

Unlimited volume. Perfect definition. No, darling, we're not talking TV. We're talking about our super Mascara WOW! Using a protein formula with keratin and panthenol, WOW lets you build up and increase the volume (without limits) with each and every layer. A flexible, plastic elastomer brush defines each lash from root to tip with no clumping. Yes, it's definitely the WOW!

August 09, 2017

Très bon mascara !!

J'ai reçu en cadeau ce mascara et quand je l'ai essayé, j'ai trouvé que mes clis étaient allongés et que le mascara leurs donnaient du volume. J'ai trouvé que mes cils étaient bien définit et qu'il n'y avait aucun grumeau. Bref, je recommande ce mascara sans hésiter.

June 12, 2017

Un gros wow

Un produit magnifique qui fait wow à nos yeux. Il s'applique vraiment très bien et laisse une apparence chic. Il déploi bien les cils et les laisse avec une apparence plus longue. J'adore

2.7/5

March 30, 2017

Le mascara fait un très bel effet sans aucun doute. Mais je me retrouve avec des belles traces noires sous mes yeux tout le long de la journée. Je tiens à préciser que je met du mascara seulement sur mes cils du haut. Alors, si je n'es pas de miroir je peux me promener longtemps avec des belles traces noires sur le visage. Non désolé mais je ne racheterai pas ce mascara.

October 28, 2016

This is an excellent mascara that also holds a curl very well. I ended up with mile long, fanned out lashes that were grazing my browbone. Love love love... (Really, it should've been perfect given the price). If you have oily lids, it'll start smearing against the browbone 6 hours into wear.

July 20, 2015

made my lashes look so much thicker and longer!
    i got so many compliments on my lashes after wearing this!
    it is a great product!
    highly recommended!

July 13, 2015

i bought this once and it was nice but it wasn't any different than any other average mascara I've used.

October 17, 2013

Bon Produit, mais rien d exeptionnel. On doit l appliquer plusieurs fois pour avoir de longs cils fournis. Est dans la moyenne.

September 06, 2011

This mascara is great!! I have medium length lashes and this makes them look longer and thicker!! Definitely worth buying!!!

September 06, 2011

I have been blessed with naturally long eyelashes. But even long lashes need some help with perfecting that gorgeous look. This mascara was given to me by my hubby who bought it as part of a gift basket. I love it! It is easy to apply and the applicator has a nice curve to really get those lashes lifted and to product that elongated look.
    If you take time to apply it and avoid getting the spider lashes, you'll have really long and noticeable lashes. It also does not irritate my eyes, like some mascara tend to do.

November 25, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara. For my eyelashes (short and straight), it was very good. It helped curve them, leight and defined them. I liked the brush as well, which is made I think of silicone. I only was disappointed about the blue color, which I found too dark (almost black : if you're looking for the DIOR blue, this is NOT the one). But overall, a great mascara.