Lise Watier Teint Parfait 12 Hrs Glam Flawless Complexion Foundation

Lise Watier Teint Parfait 12 Hrs Glam Flawless Complexion Foundation Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 731 in Foundation

June 06, 2017

Lise Watier Front Parfait 12 Hrs Glam Flawless Complexion is a full coverage foundation that goes on smooth. I find it gives me a nice youthful, dewy looking glow that leaves me feeling and looking younger. I also love the fact that it leaves my skin looking moisturized instead of flaky and dry. I have normal to combination skin and some foundations enhance the dryness on my forehead.

I purchased this in Naturel which was perfectly fine in the summer since I was tanned but in the wintertime my tan tends to fade and I become more fair skinned and therefore it didn't match as well with my skin tone. But all in all this is a really good foundation. Although Lise Watier products are expensive they are well worth it. I also have Lise Watier eyeshadow, lipstick and lip liner and I believe them all to be good quality.

January 19, 2016

Goes on smooth not cake like feeling... very natural feeling

January 04, 2016

really love this foundation. I find Lise Watier a bit pricy though and not any sales :( so I dont buy as much as I'd like.

July 20, 2015

felt nice on the face and lasted all day!
    it also matched my skin tone perfectly!
    and you do not have to use much to get the coverage you want

May 01, 2015

This foundation is the longest lasting foundation that I have ever worn. It looks awesome for hours after the 12 that it advertises. It is pricier than others but is well worth it if you don't have the time to refresh your makeup during those long hour days.

December 08, 2014

This stuff holds true to its name - it truly does last 12 hours - and some! Love this product. Doesn't leave/produce any shine, and it stays on all day - no matter what your lifestyle is!

May 19, 2014

It lives up to its name! Light product that actually lasts on my skin the whole day!

October 25, 2013

Bon Produit, qui couvre bien. Il faut vraiment choisir la bonne teinte pour eviter la démarcation. Assez épais, mais ne laisse pas la peau grasse. À utiliser surtout en hiver.

Supernovarrh added a new review for
    Opi nail lacquer