4.1/5
Listerine Smart Rinse Mouthwash Reviews
#257 in Oral Care

LISTERINE SMART RINSE is a post-brush anticavity fluoride rinse for kids six and up that helps clean and protect teeth beyond brushing alone. The MAGNETIC CLEANING ACTION attracts particles, showing kids what brushing may have missed. Contains fluoride to help prevent cavities Kills bad breath germs And shows proof in the sink of a cleaner mouth!

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My neice and nephew love it.

My neice and nephew love it. I will definitely be getting it for them for home too. They live the colors and graphics on the bottles and they say how clean their mouth feels. I'm very pleased with it.

April 02, 2019

Love this mouthwash

This mouthwash is amazing, love how cool and refreshing it is and makes my breath smell great! love the flavours. the bottle last awhile and its very affordable

July 25, 2018

Totally improved teeth brushing routine!

We purchased this product to encourage proper teeth brushing for 5 year old, and it definitely did the trick. The sqeeze bottle measuring feature allows the perfect amount of mouthwash, no spills! The taste is a little on the sweet side but what kid wouldn't love that. He looks forward to brushing his teeth.

April 14, 2018

Why do kids always get the cool stuff

To be honest, I bought this because it was on sale 2/$5. It was cheaper than the adult stuff. I like the bubblegum taste, and I didn’t even realize it had a portioned way to use it when I bought it. You squeeze the sides and it fills to 10ml, and anything extra drains back into the bottle. It’s convenient. And it turns bacteria in my mouth blue which is always fun to spit into the sink (warning. You’ll now have to rinse your sink after every use or you’ll get blue particles in there all the time). I don’t care that it’s marketed towards kids, I’m a grown woman and I love this stuff.

March 08, 2018

Have to have

Makes your mouth feel fantastic better then going to dentist and less pain I recommend this to anyone so good love it love it

June 05, 2017

I never have to fight with my kids again to brush and rinse!
    We have made it into a game that the kid with the least amount of blue debris is the winner!
    I see less and less each time, pricy but make sure to look for price matching and use coupons!

March 20, 2017

This is the mouth rinse that both of my children prefer over others, I've tried it, it has an alright taste and leaves my mouth feeling clean, overall for a children's mouth wash this is something I would recommend.

May 12, 2016

I purchased this for my little sister in an effort to get her to take better care of her teeth and I was really surprised when she seems to like it. This bottle is also very good because it allows her to take the perfect amount by squeezing it. Great to have for little ones.

May 12, 2016

My kids love this mouthwash and it is certainly part of their morning routine. The flavor is great and I don't even have to remind them to use it. I have them use it before brush as it help you identify the area with plague. That way I can tell if they did a great job brushing.

July 01, 2015

This product works really great. It makes your mouth feel really clean and fresh. This product is great for th morning because it gives you a boost for the rest of the day.