Listerine Total Care
Good

Listerine Total Care Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 221 in Oral Care

The Most Complete LISTERINE Mouthwash EverProduct Description:Kills germs that cause gingivitis†.Strengthens teeth to prevent cavities.Reduces Plaque.Prevents gingivitis to maintain healthy gums.Helps keep teeth white.Freshens your breath.Comes with a child resistant cap.Available in 250 mL, 1 L and 1.5 L sizes.LISTERINE TOTAL CARE antiseptic mouthwash helps reduce and prevent the progression of gingivitis and prevents tooth decay when used in a properly applied program of oral hygiene and dental care." CANADIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATIONCAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used by children under 12 years of age. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately.Note: Cold temperatures may cloud this product; its efficacy will not be affected. Store between 15C and 30C.

May 08, 2017

I love that I can get the combination of a clean, fresh mouth and whitening power all in one. In general, I find Listerine products kind of strong for me so I always use the cap to dilute it half Listerine and half water. I did feel like it helped to strengthen my teeth, prevent cavities, and reduce plaque. Both my breath and my mouth felt very clean and fresh whenever I use it. Love that it also helps to protect and keep my teeth white.

March 16, 2017

I bought this product here in Canada because it was the 'same' I used in my home country. But I was really wrong, even though it's the same brand and 'same' product the formula looks really different, to start it hurts your mouth more than the other, well at least for me, I couldn't stand for 30 seconds, but I really feel that it cleans my mouth like no one other. The second part is the cleaningness feeling that stays and you feel fresh, more than just using toothpaste. The last one is that I felt that my teeth are getting whiter than it was and I just love this.
    I truly recommend this product even if it hurts your mouth a little, the results are far better than other that I tried.

March 15, 2017

This stuff is pretty strong, but that's why I love it! When I use other mouth washes, I can't feel them working. With this one, I can! I love how my mouth and teeth feel after using this ! It's my favourite mouth wash!

November 29, 2016

So this stuff is super strong, but that's why it works! Brushing is just half the battle when you use this stuff. Makes your entire mouth feel so good and fresh. Squeeky clean! I once had a 3rd degree burn on the roof of my mouth, and was advised to use the alcohol-free one to help keep bacteria at bay, and it worked really well to promote healing and keeping the area clean.

Would definitely repurchase.

August 16, 2016

Well well well! Cant go a day or a night without my listerine total care! I even use it during the day sometimes. Its even a pain killer for those who have cavities it kills all the germs in your mouth. Very good product i can kiss everybody with insurance now! ;*

February 13, 2016

I love this product because after using it I really feel like my mouth is clean. My breath smells fresh and good afterwards. Well worth the money. Great product!

February 13, 2016

This product works great. I found it didn't sting like most mouth washes do. And my breathe smelled great for a while afterwards. Even my kids loved it.

December 08, 2015

Listerine Total care leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Works great.

August 09, 2015

Love Listerine products, especially this one... it leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh for hours and I have received so many compliments on how white my teeth look because of the anti-stain quality!

June 13, 2015

This mouth wash works great. Gets rid of the bad breath and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and clean

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

KimberB added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

sojeles added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Needing some work done