Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

LISTERINE® ZERO™ Mouthwash kills up to 99.9% of germs, prevents and reduces plaque, prevents and reduces gingivitis, and freshens breath.

Suggested Use: Rinse with 20 mL of LISTERINE® ZERO™ for 30 seconds twice a day.

June 18, 2020

Fresh breath that lasts

I like using mouthwash after brushing my teeth to give my teeth a little extra protection. The minty breath lasts for a really long time, which is great for when I'm going out. I like that it has no alcohol and that it isn't too strong.

April 21, 2020

Fresh tasting and cleans your inside of your mouth

Listerine Zero is the only mouthwash product I use mainly because of the taste and no alcohol which I found was what causing my mouth to become irritated and sore. What a difference now I rinse with this product in the morning and just before I go to bed. Great preventative product to stop disease happening in the mouth and gums.

February 26, 2020

The Original Mouthwash

Nothing works like Listerine. I love the crisp fresh taste and feeling. Back in Asia there's other interesting flavours like green tea etc which needs to be introduced in Canada too!

January 08, 2020

The only mouthwash I’ll use ;)

This mouthwash tastes great and leaves my breath refreshed! And it doesn’t burn or leave you with any aftertaste :) it’s the only mouthwash I’ll use!

October 24, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Fresh breath and feeling clean

Listerine is my go to for mouth wash and the zero alcohol is great for sensative gums and teeth. After use my breath feels fresher my mouth cleaner and teeth smooth and protected. It is pricey but definitely worth it for the benefits it brings

August 23, 2019

Listerine Zero

C'est celui que je préfere. Il est doux en bouche et c'est ce que j'adore de ce rince-bouche. Encore un produit recommandé, par mon dentiste, cette fois ci

July 17, 2019

listerine is the best mouthwash out here

I absolutely adore the mouthwash brand Listerine over Crest any day. it lasts a longer time then any mouth wash brand I've used and my mouth feels cleaner when I rub my tongue across my teeth I feel significantly less plaque! this product is definitely worth buying.

July 14, 2019
    Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom

Is expensive but works brilliantly

It cleans breath makes mouth feel clean but also brilliant for sore gums and cleaning them well and helped me extremely when had teeth removed for cleaning muck from the area and I did not get a infection

March 05, 2019

Fresh breath without the bite

This is my favorite mouth wash. The it is refreshing but since there is no alcohol it doesn't burn. Perfect to finish off your night routine or freshen your breath on the way out.

February 17, 2019

My favourite mouth wash

This is easily the best mouth wash i have found. The price is awesome for the size of the bottle and the flavour, unlike other variations, isnt too strong! You feel completely fresh afterwards. Would definately recommend!