Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 58 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

LISTERINE® ZERO™ Mouthwash kills up to 99.9% of germs, prevents and reduces plaque, prevents and reduces gingivitis, and freshens breath.

Suggested Use: Rinse with 20 mL of LISTERINE® ZERO™ for 30 seconds twice a day.

May 18, 2017

Listerine Zero is my favourite mouthwash to use. The flavour isn't as strong as other brands. It leaves my mouth minty freah. I would recommend this product to everyone

April 27, 2017

J'ai été vraiment déçue. À chaque fois que je l'utilise, il me reste un gout vraiment étrange et désagréable dans la bouche qui peut durer plusieurs heures. C'est come si ma langue était engourdie ou qu'il y avait un dépot... Très désagréable!

April 26, 2017

We love this mouthwash! The flavour isn't harsh like other brands that we have tried. It is light! You feel very fresh afterwards and it lasts. It is the only one we buy!

April 13, 2017

I find most mouth washes and certain brands of tooth pasta cause the inside of my mouth to become very sensitive and something peel. I have always been uneasy when trying a new product due to being so sensitive. But, once I tried Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash I was not only impressed with the long lasting fresh feeling that the mild mint flavor left but, also that I no longer experienced the peeling.

February 28, 2017

ok this i woll recommend to anyone wanting to try an alcohol free mouthwash. it is amazing leaves you mouth feeling so fresh without that burn you would get from the regular mouthwash. i find it works better because you can keep it in your mouth longer and i feel it gjvez it more effectiveness. i love it and it is great for teenagers as well. a great buy for the whole family.

January 06, 2017

This is an excellent product and has no alcohol in it to dry out your mouth. It has a pleasant taste and freshens your breath well.Definitely recommend this product!

September 29, 2016

I never liked Antiseptic Mouthwash before. I tried this one on the recommendation from my dentist. I use it everyday, it's not too strong, just enough.

September 27, 2016

C'est le rince bouche que je préfère .il est sans alcool donc, il n'y a pas de goût désagréable dans la bouche. Bon goût de menthe fraiche , je l'aime beaucoup.

July 01, 2016

I use mouthwash all the time and it is important for it to be alcohol free and i dislike the burning sensation. This is one of the few products that i can get out of my dentist office that don't burn. two thumbs up

July 01, 2016

Great taste, not too strong. Listrine is the only mouth wash that gets the job done an lasts. I feel confident that my breath will remain fresh throughout the day!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Yahoo Email

Beauty and the Beast

Finding Dory (2016)

HeatherLR earned the Shopping Expert badge

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Joico renu age defy

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life