Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Reviews

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse's unique, triple-action formula freshens breath by killing bad breath germs, whitens teeth by removing surface stains, and actually protects teeth from future stains.

For whiter results in just 2 days, try it with:
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste
Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush

December 14, 2017

Not any different from the next

I like that its the kind of mouthwash you have no problem keeping in your mouth for a good 1 minute however, for the price point, it definitely does not live up to it's name. I not any different from just the regular mouthwash, there is nothing completely exclusive about that makes me feel that it should be a little more expensive than the other mouthwashes available.

August 11, 2017

Part of my daily routine!

I use this as a pre-brush rinse as part of my brushing routine and truth be told, if I do not use it I miss it. My teeth look and feel cleaner when I use it and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cleaner and brighter smile

February 24, 2017

I recently switched to this mouthwash because it was on sale, and I am in love! You can actually feel the foaming action after you swish it around. I highly recommend following directions properly and not eating or drinking for 30 minutes after use.

October 21, 2016

Affordable and easy to use. Leaves mouth fresh and breath fresh as well. It's alcohol free which is great as alcohol based mouthwash leaves me with dry mouth!!! Highly recommend this to everyone

June 24, 2016

This mouth wash works quite! It doesn't have that harsh alcohol taste as soon as you put it in your mouth! I didn't notice it whitening my teeth substantially but it does make my teeth and mouth feel clean and fresh! It does have a tendency to foam up in your mouth which is uncomfortable for some people (has made me gag before). Overall though I prefer this mouth wash over the harsher substitutes!

May 09, 2016

This mouthwash works quiet well. It whitened my teeth and got the job done helping me with my oral hygiene. One thing i dont like is how much it foams and the taste can be awful. But i keep using it as i feel it works very well.

2.3/5

May 05, 2016

My spouse and I could not even finish the bottle of this mouth wash because of the taste. We tried to use it for a few weeks, I gave up and my spouse kept trying but soon he threw in the towel as well.

March 16, 2016

I love Crest mouth rinse and especially this one. It covers all my concerns when it comes to my oral care and leaves me with the freshest breath ready to face anything or anyone.

February 17, 2016

this is my personal fav mouth wash i keep it just for myself in my onsuite as i find it can be alittle pricey but it works very well and gives the effects im looking for

February 11, 2016

The taste of this mouthwash is awful. Not sure if it got the job done because I could barely use it due to the taste.

It may do a great job but the taste was unbearable in my opinion