Little Caesars Crazy Bread Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 724 in Miscellaneous

May 16, 2017

My favourite! I usually go to little Caesars just so I can get some crazy bread!! Even my kids go great for it! I now want to go get some! Best bread sticks around!

May 15, 2017

I have a craving for this so often! Absolutely love it. Makes a nice snack or even an addition to a home cooked meal. Used to get this as a quick lunch! Highly recommend !

May 06, 2017

Yum ! Little Caesars crazy bread is Delicious. Warm baked dough , covered in butter, parmasean and garlic. It's always fresh, soft and tasty . It's pretty cheap too . $2.99 for 6 pieces . If I'm at Little Caesars than crazy bread is a must .

April 07, 2017

These are addicting!
    When we pick up pizza we always order 2 of these, both my husband and I love them and do not want to share.
    The garlic parmesan spread that is on the outside is highly flavorful, and mixed with a buttery goodness. They are made fresh and always taste like they were just taken out of the oven.
    On Tuesdays, they have a special at the store we go to and an order of the crazy bread is only $2.00 !

April 07, 2017

These are good, I like them, but the kids prefer $5 hot n ready if we go to Little Ceasars. These are cheap, and tie me over when we're out grocery shopping.

February 21, 2017

Crazy bread is awesome, only in small doses though! It's even more enjoyable with the marinara sauce that comes with the bread at little ceasars.
    cheap and so tasty

February 21, 2017

Little Ceasars crazy bread is one of my favorites! it is always a must buy when we get little Caesars. There are times I will go just for a bag of crazy bread and eat it all to myself

February 21, 2017

These bread sticks are soo very good if they are drowning in parm butter if they are dry and hard then no its hit and miss at lil Caesars but I used to love them and still do just wouldn't wanna pay for them if they are old as they keep them in a warmer

February 21, 2017

Wowzers!! If there is any bread out there that tastes as good as this one I would be very impressed. This has too be the best take out bread I have came across. Its is fresh, warm right out of the oven when you buy it. It has a nice soft, buttery, garlic taste too it that will make your mouth water. They also top it with parmesan cheese to give it that extra kick! I love how the garlic is so strong!!! Yum!!! They bread is so soft it literally just melts in your mouth when you eat it! My son can eat a whole package too himself they are good.

Its super cheap as well. I buy this for 2.99$ for a nice big package of 8. They also come with a tomato Sauce marinara that has the best herbs and spices combination I have come across. I also noticed that there is another Little Casars Crazy bread that is similar but they stuff it with cheese. Must that that out soon!

February 21, 2017

Delicious! It's chea to buy. It's covered in a garlicky buttery cheesy goodness. My kids enjoy it, I enjoy it- what's. it to love about this little appetizer.