Live Clean Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo Reviews
#54 in Shampoo

Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo is a gentle daily shampoo for oily hair and a weekly deep cleanser to clarify all hair types.

August 13, 2019

Great Clarifying shampoo

This shampoo works as advertised. I use it inbetween my salon purchased shampoo and conditioner to help prevent build up on my hair. Works just as well as the salon one I used to use.

August 01, 2019

Clean cleaner cleanest

I am a swimmer and chlorine is my huge problem as it makes my hair straw like and likes to sit in but this heavenly product strips chlorine out of my hair and make it super clean and shiny tad on the expensive side but I usually stock up when on sale... can’t live without it

July 08, 2019

Hair care

It is perfect to remove dirt and oil from hair. Give good wash with small amount. Good fresh feeling after wash. fragrance is very good as well. Cheap with good quality.

July 08, 2019

Love this product!

My hairdresser recommended I use a clarifying shampoo to help remove buildup on my hair. I love this product because it is made with natural ingredients and my hair always feels so clean after using it! Would definitely recommend adding this to your routine.

June 20, 2019

No residues - perfect for sensitive hair

This shampoo is a game changer! It contains safe ingredients and it works wonderfuly. Everytime I feel like my hair has too much products in it, I use this shampoo (once every 2 weeks) It's like a restart button for hair : no residues and clean sensation without over drying the scalp.

May 31, 2019

Deep clean your hair!

I use this once every week or two to strip out all the products in my hair (mainly dry shampoo). I find it is too harsh to use more often, but it’s great getting any build up out of my hair. Sometimes I’ll mix it half and half with my regular shampoo to be gentler on my hair. Great smell and it works well.

May 05, 2019

Great for once a week clarifying!

This is definitely not something to use everyday and criticisms I have seen of this product are from people who do that. It's great at removing product buildup at the end of the week. Plain apple cider vinegar can be ised for this purpose but this is much more user-friendly and less inclined to sting your eyes.

April 27, 2019

Squeaky clean!

I bought this item on Walmart, and although the price was decent at $5-6, the bottle is not as big as I thought. Despite that, I would buy this over and over again! My hair is the cleanest it’s ever been, it has a great larger and it works well. Smells a bit like apple juice rather than ACV

April 05, 2019

Love the way it cleans my hair

Wow. I found it at the Dollarama for $4. Figured lets give it a try. Lots of bubbles, definitely a fantastic clarifying shampoo, you can feel the difference from other shampoos.
    Favorite part about it, the ingredients. You can read them. Doesn't sound like a bunch of chemicals. I won't mind my youngsters using this shampoo.

March 28, 2019

Smells great

I got this when I was going through a severely itchy scalp faze. It smells like apples not vinegar and it worked to help get my scalp feeling good again.