Live Clean Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo Reviews
#54 in Shampoo

Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo is a gentle daily shampoo for oily hair and a weekly deep cleanser to clarify all hair types.

3.2/5

January 22, 2020

Not good for oily hair

So, I bought this shampoo thinking it will help me to fight my oily scalp problem but it's same as other shampoos in market. Plus point is it's ingredients are harsh chemical free.

December 30, 2019

Great to use after swimming

I use this product to remove chlorine out of my hair or when my hair feels off due to high mineral contents in the spring . It is definitely drying so I wouldn’t use it every day but definitely love it for occasional use

December 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My usual

I buy this shampoo often as I like how clean my hair feels and my scalp. I feel it removed product build up well and leaves hair moisturized amd healthy. Smell is delicate but nice.

October 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

A win - Clean feeling, Zero residue, Zero irritation

I first bought this product on sale because I was curious and had been using an at-home apple cider mix on my hair already. The experience and result were a pleasant surprise. The smell was great - not overbearing as my at-home mix was, no residue was left behind, my scalp was not irritated and it left my hair with a softness and fresh/clean feeling. Best of all, It’s a clean product without additional/unnecessary ingredients that is healthier for your hair and the environment!

August 13, 2019

Great Clarifying shampoo

This shampoo works as advertised. I use it inbetween my salon purchased shampoo and conditioner to help prevent build up on my hair. Works just as well as the salon one I used to use.

August 01, 2019

Clean cleaner cleanest

I am a swimmer and chlorine is my huge problem as it makes my hair straw like and likes to sit in but this heavenly product strips chlorine out of my hair and make it super clean and shiny tad on the expensive side but I usually stock up when on sale... can’t live without it

July 08, 2019

Hair care

It is perfect to remove dirt and oil from hair. Give good wash with small amount. Good fresh feeling after wash. fragrance is very good as well. Cheap with good quality.

July 08, 2019

Love this product!

My hairdresser recommended I use a clarifying shampoo to help remove buildup on my hair. I love this product because it is made with natural ingredients and my hair always feels so clean after using it! Would definitely recommend adding this to your routine.

June 20, 2019

No residues - perfect for sensitive hair

This shampoo is a game changer! It contains safe ingredients and it works wonderfuly. Everytime I feel like my hair has too much products in it, I use this shampoo (once every 2 weeks) It's like a restart button for hair : no residues and clean sensation without over drying the scalp.

May 31, 2019

Deep clean your hair!

I use this once every week or two to strip out all the products in my hair (mainly dry shampoo). I find it is too harsh to use more often, but it’s great getting any build up out of my hair. Sometimes I’ll mix it half and half with my regular shampoo to be gentler on my hair. Great smell and it works well.