Live Clean (baby) Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash Reviews

August 13, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Too harsh..

I started out with this product when my son was born. It was way too harsh for his sensitive skin. Also didn't like that it didn't have a pump. Was difficult trying to keep ahold of your NB and trying to get some product out of the bottle, especially when. You forgot to open the lid before starting the bath.

August 06, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Love it

This product is my favorite night time or calming baby wash. The ingredients are safe, it’s gentle, the smell is nice and subtle, and it gets the job done.

August 02, 2019

I feel safe using this for my baby!

My baby has dry skin (thanks to the Manitoba dry weather!) but thankfully products that aren’t harsh on my baby’s skin exists. This one has been one of my favourite since day 1. Plus, it smells so good.

July 05, 2019

Yum!

We love the smell of this body wash. It's gentle on baby's skin and lasts a long time if used sparingly. We've found that only a few drops are necessary to get enough suds to get baby clean.

July 03, 2019

Gentle bubbles for bath time

My daughter loves bubbles in her bath and this product produces those bubbles for her! The gentle lavender scent is perfect to calm her down before bedtime and it leaves her skin soft. Only bubble bath we use.

July 03, 2019

Great Smell

This product cleans babies very well and leaves a great baby smell! Now that my baby is a toddler we still use it as it makes big bubbles and washes off dirt.

July 02, 2019

Le meilleur

J'adore les produits Live Clean! Celui ci en particulier est dans contredit mon préféré. Il sent divinement bon et laisse une odeur toute délicate sur la peau de bébé. En plus il peut être utilisé comme bain moussant, quoi de mieux!
    Un essentiel selon moi.

June 13, 2019

Loooooove this.

My kids skin is left feeling soft and the scent lasts well into the next day. We love bathing with this product before bedtime following with the lotion!

May 26, 2019

Good for Adults with Eczema too!

I've tried many baby wash products on the advice of my doctor. I think this one is the second best. It's very gentle on skin, non-drying, and doesn't contain too much foaming agent. The scent is not overwhelming or too fake. So far, after using this product after a year, I have not reacted to it nor have broken out in a rash. If LiveClean could come out with a totally unscented body wash for children & adults, I'd be happy to switch & review it.

May 12, 2019

Only Wash I Use for Baby

Love this product! It’s the only bath time wash that I’ve used for both my babies. A little bit goes a super long way so one bottle lasts ages and the smell is fantastic! I think it’s the perfect way to calm baby for a great night’s sleep! Recommend for all new moms!