Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#9 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

June 23, 2020

Best baby bath products!

Started using the live clean line when I researched how many chemicals were in baby products. Even other “naturals” products have so many harsh chemicals. This product is truly clean and smells amazing! My now 6 ur old still loves the “purple duck” line and it works great for cleaning my makeup brushes as well. There were a few other natural lines that I liked but none were able to smell as nice as the live clean for a natural product.

April 06, 2020

A great moisturizer for all.

I purchase this product due to it being more natural and clean as the brand says. I really like this and it not only for baby’s but works great for all and smell good too

April 04, 2020

Soft , subtle , sensory

All natural ingredients , which are hard to find in most products. Makes baby clean and smells great. No oily residue which is a must. Soft on eyes. No tears.

March 31, 2020

Live clean

My daughters used this lotion since they are babies and purchased the purple one and I love the smell and it moisturizes their skin well...we always have in our bag wherever we may go..definitely buying again

February 26, 2020

The best!

This is the only lotion that hasn’t irritated any of my 3 littles skin. It smells amazing, it rubs in and absorbs with ease, and definitely helps ease their dry skin. 100% recommend

January 25, 2020

Our favourite baby lotion

After trying so many different lotions this is the one we always end up going back to! The bottle is kind of small it doesn’t last long but it’s worth the money and smells so good

January 22, 2020

Approved

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Lotion is absolutely a must have for every mom. This smells like heaven for me, not too strong and not too light. And easily absorbed by the skin, love this for my baby’s skin.

December 23, 2019

So good, even I use it!

I LOVE this lotion! Smells good, absorbs good, great value... what’s not to love?! Using this after a bath helps keep her skin smooth and moisturized. I even use it myself!

December 18, 2019

Best lotion!

The only lotion I use on my baby boys sensitive skin! Very effective skin cream. Especially effective during the winter when the skin gets dry. Love the ingredient list, the quality and price point .

December 11, 2019

Not too cheap, not too expensive

I really like the Live Clean product line. The prices can be decent (if you shop at the right places and it’s on sale) and the quality is on the higher side.
    This particular product had the lavender scent to it that wasn’t offensive but I thought could’ve been a tad bit stronger - my opinion of course.
    It’s a Canadian company (yay!) that is Environmentally conscious and, I believe strives for a person’s health more than other companies.
    I think the packaging is attractive as well lol.