Live clean body wash Reviews
#234 in Bath & Body

December 02, 2019

Love the smell

I have used several of the flavors and love them all, don't think I could chose a favorite if I had to. It is fairly priced and easy to find in all stores

August 15, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best

Such a pleasing touch. Smooth soap and the most important part is that after you wash your hands, you smell amazing! Even after 30min or so, the smell stays on you as if its perfume. I love that!

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It was ok

Good price and very good quality but it didnt work with my skin. I am very sensitive to strong scents and this was too perfumed for me. Wouldn't buy it again.

March 22, 2019

It leaves my skin so clean without drying it out. The Best!

I only use Live Clean. It makes my skin so soft and smell like heaven. It foams up so nicely that you know you are getting a great clean. They are great price and a huge bottle.

February 10, 2019

Hit and miss!

I have sensitive skin and for some reason my skin did not agree well with some of the scented live clean body washes. The spa one was ok for me but the fresh, and argan oil resulted in a skin reactions. I was surprised since it is natural product.

July 10, 2018

My second favourite body wash

I use the coconut one. I love it so much!! It smells amazing and it makes me feel really soft after my shower. I love that it's natural and Canadian!!

March 04, 2018

I will be buying this product again. I love the green tea

I feel so clean and refreshed after using the live clean body washes.. as I mentioned, I Love the Green Tea one

February 14, 2018

I swear by this mark only

The smell of this product is amazing! It leaves tour body smelling amazing.
    Your skin is left smooth like a little baby bum! No residue or oil it is just perfect i recommend it to everyone and i have sensitive skin!

January 09, 2018

Great product

I love this product, my skin always feels soft and i love knowing environmentally friendly. They also have different scents ot even my favorite hypoallergenic!

October 02, 2017

Great Product

I have been using the live clean product line for a couple of years now on both myself and my baby. We absolutely love their products and we will continue to be loyal customers!