Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

May 06, 2020

LIVE CLEAN COCONUT MILK MOISTURIZING LIQUID HAND SOAP

best hand soap, nicest smelling, conveniently low price, moisturizes so well and a bottle lasts forever. They have the foaming soap as well but the moisturizing one lasts a lot longer

February 28, 2020

Best hand soap ever

Live clean provides the best drug store brand, of plant based products. This coconut scented hand soap smells amazing and moisturizer dry hands at the same time!

February 06, 2020

Great everyday hand soap!

I buy this hand soap almost always. It doesn't dry my hands out from the countless trips to the washroom (I have a small bladder 😅) and the scent is lovely but not too strong. I would recommend this to everyone!

February 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Handsoap Ever!

This light delicious smelling soap works perfectly on all types of hands.
    Not only does it clean, but it leaves hands feeling soft and smelly.
    Loved it so much I went out and bought the body lotion and shampoo/conditioner

September 17, 2018

LOVE

I love this liquid hand soap! First of all the smell is amazing and really filled the room. Secondly, it actually didn't dry out my hands like other brands!

September 17, 2018

Live Clean products are awesome!

I only discovered Live Clean products after finding out they are made in Canada. That's the reason I first tried the Coconut Milk hand soap, but I keep using it because it's incredible for my hands! I have dry sensitive skin, and it doesn't dry it out or irritate. I'm in love!

July 11, 2018

i like it

like the fact that this hand soap is moisturizing, my hands don't feel dry after using it. it works like a charm. price is good, good value for your money

May 08, 2018

Amazing hand soap

This soap smells amazing and always leaves your hands feeling soft after washing. A little goes a long way with this soap so it lasts a long time. Only downside is that it takes a bit of extra time to rinse it off thoroughly.

March 23, 2018

Good drugstore product

This product is better then most of the other options at the drugstore. I don’t find that it completely drys out my hands but with every other hand soap I still have to apply a lotion after.

2.3/5

March 19, 2018

Smells great, but dries your hands out

The entire reason I bought this was it's claim to be a moisturizing soap, but that aspect fell shor. it's smell is fantastic, nice and light. I noticed as soon as I started using it my hands felt drier than usual. Got worse, and improved when I switched to a regular bar of soap.. disappointed by a brand I'd heard so many good things about. Never again...