Live Clean Fresh Water Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

November 25, 2015

Love anything Live Clean! Canadian company with pure product. Love their shampoo and hair styling line and exclusively use their liquid hand soap, as well as their moisturizer. I own a health care practice and we exclusively use their products,

November 03, 2015

Love the smell of this soap, priced well and lathers nice

February 02, 2015

Such a great product line if you are looking for something that is all natural and chemical free. I recently bought the facial care line and am in love with it! I also use this line for my children in the Live Clean baby line. Great products all around!

January 13, 2015

I had never heard of Live Clean before I visited an eco-sensitive island and my host used the line of products. Now I am in love! Not only are they eco-friendly and almost 100% natural - they feel soft and fresh!

November 25, 2014

I love this product line. I use the baby wash on my skin and I use the shampoo & conditioner line!

More natural than a lot of the products out there. Smells great.

November 22, 2014

I saw a Travel/Trial Set in Walmart for $10. It had the Cleanser, the Scrub, the Serum, and the Moisturizer in mini sizes. The big versions of these products were over $10 each so I knew I was getting a deal! I never used a legit moisturizer on my face, just body lotion or something. My skin loves this stuff! My face feels refreshed and smooth, and my pores do not get clogged. It does not leave your face oily at all. I love going to bed with it on my face and using it after I cleanse as well. Go and get it!

May 28, 2012

i love most all live clean products. they are plant derived, pure vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and never tested on animals. i find i get a good lather from this product and the smell is amazing!!