l'occitane shea butter lip balm stick Reviews

Ranked #457 out of 946 in Lip Balm

1.3/5

April 16, 2016

I was given this lip balm as a gift, so I shouldn't really be complaining about it. I usually use EOS lip balm so was used to it's effectiveness. I figured for the price that was paid for the l'occitane, it should work far better than the "cheap" ones that I usually buy, however, I felt the need to apply it every 10-15 minutes because it kept drying out. I am definitely not satisfied with it's effectiveness and would warn others that price does not necessarily reflect in the effectiveness of a product.

1.0/5

March 30, 2016

I brought this lip balm because I wanted to get a simple but effective lip balm that came in a tube.
    I have heard good things about this brand so I decided to try it out and I am extremely disappointed with the results.

Upon initial application, my lips dried out immediately and felt super uncomfortable/ irritated.

I am not sure if this was because of a sensitivity to the shea butter, but I am definitely not impressed with the effectiveness of this product, especially at the price of $12 per tube.

June 03, 2012

Great price according to the fact that it works well, very well! However I don't really enjoy the feeling on my lips. So I use it before I go to bed, not during the day.

August 05, 2008

This product will actually moisturize your lips and help build natural moisture within your lips. It's great since most products out there (Carmex, Blistex, LipChap, etc) contain chemicals that make your lips dependent on the product, making them inevitably MORE irritated and in constant need of product. L'Occitane 100% Shea Butter is completely natural and is actually a multi-purpose product that can be used for your nails, hands, and elbows. It's great because as the website says it 'encourages cellular renewal and repairs the hydrolipidic film'. Meaning - It does EXACTLY what lip balm should be doing - 'teaching' your lips/body to keep itself moisturized.

I would put nothing BUT this product on my lips unless L'Occitane foolishly decided to no longer sell the product - in which case I would die with chapped lips.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic