3.2/5
Loma Daily Shampoo Reviews
#728 in Hair Care

Good - 0

December 06, 2018

Leave hair full, bouncy and clean

I love this , cleans my hair, leaves fresh smell, scalp feels clean, leaves hair shinny and clean with out stripping hair, I wash my hair 3x a week and it works well and my hair is not greasy .

0.5/5

May 01, 2018

Hated it

I bought this as I wanted something that was marketed towards daily use since I shampoo my hair everyday and even though this was very fragrant and had a alot of plant oils in it which I usually react to my hairdresser assured me i would be ok with it as it's very gentle etc etc.
    Well lo and behold I wasn't and my scalp was itchy and irritated pretty much right away plus it didn't clean my hair very well

March 09, 2017

Organic ingredients in your salon hair care? Yes! Sulfate, paraben, and gluten free!! Yes! As much as we tend not to think about these things in our beauty routine, these and other harsh ingredients are often lurking in your regimen! I first began using the Loma Daily Shampoo and Conditioner duo as an alternative to my former favourite, Joico Moisture Recovery, which started to break out my skin and leave nasty blemishes on the sides of my face and occasionally, painful welts on my neck!! Prior to my wedding day nearly three years ago, I began researching the cause of these horrible break outs and came to the conclusion that it was actually my hair care products and not my makeup (I take great care to clean my brushes regularly and choose natural skin care and makeup whenever possible) nor my diet that was causing this! Was stoked to find out that my Salon began carrying this product and made the transition after a day in the chair. Although, as with all salon products, you are paying a premium price tag, this is a stand alone for me as far as best hair care I have ever used! It smells incredible, provides enough moisture without leaving your hair greasy, is colour safe, and is a super natural alternative to any other product like it on the market. I am a huge advocate for natural ingredients and although sacrificing quality for simplicity is often a choice many organic companies force you to make, you won't have to compromise anything when choosing Loma Daily Shampoo and Conditioner! Absolute favourite for me in hair care. Also try the Nourishing Oil Treatment as an alternative to Leave in Conditioner!!