L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Shampoo Reviews
#110 in Shampoo

November 11, 2020
    United States

Nice product!

This is the shampoo I am currently using, and so far I really like it! It has a gentle scent, lathers beautifully, and leaves my hair extremely shiny. I use it with the matching conditioner and have liked the results so far. The only con I would say is that I find it leaves my hair more oily between washes. I wouldnt go as far as to say that people with naturally oily hair shouldnt use this product, just that I have noticed it a bit more than before use. My hair is left so soft and manageable and has the best shine out of any other product I have used!

September 01, 2020

Healthy Hair

I just starting sung this product a couple of months ago. I have noticed a huge difference. It has made my colour treated dry hair healthier than it’s been in a long time

July 29, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Good for dry hair

For a budget shampoo for dry hair this is a go to. It does leave it feeling healthier and shiner. The only downside is that if you don’t wash it off thoroughly it leaves a residue and you’ll find yourself washing your hair more regularly.

July 02, 2019

Best every day shampoo!

This is the best shampoo I used for my dry hair. I used it almost every shower on my hair along with the conditioner and it is amazing. My hair looks shinier and hydrated after I use it and I really love the scent. Actually the whole line extraordinary oil is amazing for my hair! The shampoo, conditioner and leave in are all good!
    I really recommend it if you have a dry hair like mine!

January 31, 2019

Great shampoo

Loved trying this shampoo (and conditioner). My looked and felt great, after each use, it was smooth and shiny and did not feel as dry as before. Easy to style as I usually do, and great scent. Would love to try more from this line.

#freeproduct

January 28, 2019

Great Product

L'OREAL Paris Extraordinary Oil Shampoo is a great shampoo for my very dry hair I love the scent. this product is very effective makes a lot of lather and nourishes every strand of my curly hair I would recommend it to anyone

January 27, 2019

Fabulous shampoo

L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Shampoo is a really good shampoo for dry hair. The fragrance isn’t overpowering. I feel like my hair is being cleansed, yet nourished at the same time. I had no need to use this product twice in order to remove hair product buildup. I highly recommend this shampoo.

August 01, 2018

Gives my hair plenty of volume and shine.

I picked up both the shampoo and conditioner in this line for dry, normal to fine hair and I'm very happy with the results. My hair felt softer and smoother after only one wash. The ends looked noticeably healthier after using this shampoo along with the extraordinary conditioner. Although it contains 6 oils it did not leave my hair weighed down or feeling greasy. In fact my hair was left looking very clean and voluminous. This shampoo contains sodium laureth sulfate so it does give a nice rich lather making it feel very clean. I also like the sweet scent of this shampoo. It still lingers lightly even after washing. As much as I like this product I am going to the salon next week to get my hair colored and highlighted so I won't be continuing to use the shampoo and conditioner but I have been looking into similar products containing oil and have decided I will try one by matrix that is suitable for color treated hair.

May 04, 2018

Worked extremely well!

L’Oreal Hair Expertise Extroardinary Oil Shampoo is a great product for anyone with dry or damaged hair. I found that the shampoo lathered up well and was very moisturizing. After shampooing I did not even have to use conditioner to untangle my hair (which recently has been tangling more because of split ends). I even found that the shampoo was moisturizing for my scalp. The only thing I disliked was the smell. I found it a bit too sweet smelling, but thankfully the strong smell washes away and disappears very quickly. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a moisturizing shampoo to help with dry hair or a dry scalp

April 17, 2018

Shiny hair

I colour my hair regularly so I am always trying out different shampoos. Some “oil” shampoos tend to leave my hair looking greasy near the roots or require me to wash my hair more often. This shampoo cleaned my hair well without looking greasy. I had to give this less stars because it irritated my scalp and increased my dandruff. I would not buy this again for that reason but it’s still a good shampoo and makes hair shiny.