Lorea 24 hr infallible foundation Reviews
#99 in Foundation

December 01, 2021

Absolutely flawless foundation

This foundation gets you picture perfect in no time. I have always had issues finding that perfect foundation but but but I have found it and I am so happy that it applies so evenly and beautiful will continue to recommend this to all my friends

August 12, 2021
    Minnesota, United States

Gives you a natural glowing skin!

I've been searching for a perfect foundation that would fit my skin type. I have oily skin so makeup products usually oxidize on my skin. This gives you glowing skin after applying to your face! Its formula is not thick and easy to blend using your brush or sponge. I can even wear it for the whole day!

October 30, 2020

Great

Really nice product to buy and price is also affordable. I have been using for 2 month and it’s the best product I have ever buy. Highly recommended to everyone who wants full coverage.

March 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

High end quality drugstore price!

I decided to purchase this foundation on a whim, and I’m happy I did! One of the best foundations I have ever used. Great texture, works well with my combo skin and looks like skin not cakey.

January 16, 2020

Buy and buy again

This is the best foundation EVER!!! excellent buildable coverage, smooth out everything , comfortable and breathable... tons of shades and definitely lasts all day with no touch ups... definitely gunna buy and buy again!!! 🤩🤩🤩

December 31, 2019

MPOLD

I ate the mold and cheese inside it taste very good.I ate the mold and cheese inside it taste very good.I ate the mold and cheese inside it taste very good.I ate the mold and cheese inside it taste very good.I ate the mold and cheese inside it taste very good.I ate the mold and cheese inside it taste very good.I ate the mold and cheese inside it taste very good.

October 24, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

All day wear

The loreal infallible foundation is a great all day wear foundation. It glides on smoothly giving good coverage but not too thick. It lasts easily 12 + hours which is great.

September 19, 2019

Good coverage

Very good coverage. I have oily skin and it wasn’t too bad after a few hours. I only used to use a small amount for the coverage I like but I would imagine it still feels nice and light with a few more layers if I need for blemishes.

August 23, 2019

Nice coverage

Nice coverage love it felt light on my skin. Lasted all day can’t go wrong with the price point either. Covered slacks scars really well too. Will buy again.

May 03, 2019

no caking

light feeling foundation with a non caking feeling perfect for even coverage and lasts!!!Applied in the morning and was still on and lasting when I came home from work full coverage and a light feeling foundation!