L’Oreal EverPure

L’Oreal EverPure Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1089 out of 2390 in Hair Care

December 04, 2014

Keratin treatments have become the preferred alternative to Brazillian blow-outs because unlike the latter, which can have long-term damaging effects, Keratin results in a smoother, stronger, and softer tresses by providing the the needed proteins and nourishment the hair needs. But the drawback is the price. The treatment is expensive and the salon-recommended products for maintenance can really put a dent to your beautification allowance. By how much? Let’s just say a 10.2 oz bottle of Keratin Complex shampoo costs $25. Double that amount because you’ll be needing the conditioner too!

Unfortunately most drugstore brands contain ‘sulfates’ and ‘sodium chloride’, the culprits in stripping away the Keratin treatment. So there aren’t a lot of products to choose from, unless your hair stylist shares a secret, which mine did. He said, “Look for a product that is sulfate free.” I thought it would be an arduos task. Was I suppose to read the ingredients of every over the counter hair substance out there?

Thank goodness for Google! I typed in ‘sulfate-free shampoo’ and voila! L’oreal Paris Everpure Shampoo Sulfate-Free Color Care System came up! The 8.5 fl oz. tube costs under six bucks and had fantastic user reviews. It was worth the risk to try!

So now with contant use of L’oreal EverPure I am still enjoying my Keratin-treated hair. No less than my Mom recently complimented me with, “What did you do to make your hair so shiny?” I told her I just found a shrewd way of lengthening the effects of my hair care investment!

Loreal Mascara

Robynn added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

Vim Email!