L'Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Purifying and Mattifying Mask Reviews
#202 in Face Masks

January 11, 2019

Love this mask

My sister bought me this mask for Christmas and I love it! It goes on fairly easy and makes my face feel so soft afterwards! It has a fresh smell and comes off fairly easy with warm water. I would definitely recommend.

December 25, 2018

I love this

I am not a fan of Loreal products but this one surprises me. Perhaps one of the best clay masks I've ever used. It purifies so well but does not dry out my skin, even I leave it on my skin for a longer time than suggested.

December 18, 2018

Thought it could have been better

I will admit that this face mask left my skin feeling nice and tight, however, I did not see any improvements with making my skin feel softer and matte. I have combination skin and my skin was still oily after using this product for a couple of times.

December 11, 2018

Leaves skin shine free.

After aplying this clay mask my skin started to tingle and had a slight burning feeling. I still kept it on for the recommended ten minutes and was surprised when I rinsed it off and my skin wasnt even the slightest bit red. It did leave my skin looking matte but my normal to combination skin isnt overly oily in the first place.

Although this green eucalyptus clay mask looked fun I dislike the tightening feeling of clay masks and therefore would not purchase. However since I recieved a free sample I gave it a go.

Although I wouldnt buy this for my normal/combination skin I would reccomend it for someone with oily skin since it did remove what minimal oil I had on my skin. After rinsing it off my skin felt clean and soft and not overly dry like I thought it would.

October 09, 2018

Definitely helps to mattify your skin

This product definitely helped mattify and purify my skin. I have combination skin and am quite oily throughout the T-zone area and that is where I put this mask on. I didn't like the fact that it felt quite tight on my skin and felt quite drying...hence it was doing its job of course. It has a light minty scent and the texture is very similar to the charcoal one where it was thick with a slight thin consistency. Washed off well with water and didn't feel dry anymore. My skin felt soft. It did however control the redness that I had on my forehead and nose though. Definitely a plus for that effect.

September 24, 2018

Scent to strong

First off I didn't like the scent of this product was too strong for me & did not use cause of it. SImple packaging, price was ok, product seems to be easy to apply. Recieved a sample

August 26, 2018

It's okay

I don't really suffer from oily shiny skin (which is what this clay mask is meant to target) so my review may be biased. It makes my skin feeling good but there is nothing revolutionary about this mask that makes me want to purchase it again. The scent of this one is also not as nice as the red clay.

August 01, 2018

Super pour la peau grasse

J'ai eu la chance de tester le masque purifiant de l'oreal paris. #gotitfree. Il s'applique bien et sèche au bout de 10 minutes. Je le racheterai a coup sure!

July 24, 2018

It was ok

Tried 3 of the masks in this line and I can't say they were terrible but not the best or at least not as effective as they claim to be! I like that they don't overdry or harden too much and they are easy to wash off but I didn't see a big difference in my skin after trying a few times

March 21, 2018

I'll pass

Overall, it wasn't a bad mask. I bought this along with the energizing and brightening mask (the grey one). I didn't really see a difference in my skin after using it a few times.