L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #795 out of 946 in Mascara

Telescopic clean definition mascara provides astronomical length, perfect definition, and a clump-free end result. The patented no clump brush cleanly defines lashes and lengthens up to 50%.

May 29, 2017

This is another mascara that I found to be pretty good. There was minimal clumping and it gave me good definition. I really liked that I could find it on sale quite often too.

November 12, 2015

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! It's lengthening and thickening without being clump! It lasts a long time and it holds a good curl!!

2.7/5

April 04, 2015

This mascara from L'oreal is horrible. I had bad results with it not wanting to come off. I received a small sample of it. It took me literally scrubbing at it, to get it off!

April 04, 2015

I love this mascara, it makes my lashes look super long and defined. Kind of hard to remove though but I love how it looks!

September 21, 2011

I absolutely hate the original telescopic mascara (did nothing for me) but I LOVE the clean definition one. I've tried a lot of others but this is the one I keep coming back to. It gives a more natural, not clumpy and as the name says clean look. If you are looking for thickening though don't expect too much from this (better off going for volumnious).