L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#391 in Mascara

May 24, 2017

This mascara is amazing i have been buying this product for a while i love it so much. It doesnt make your eyes feel heavy. It doesnt leave little black flecks all over your face and when they say waterproof damn do they mean it. Its something i have always bought and will keep buying.

November 21, 2016

i LOVE this mascara, it is the only one i will use now, and i bought it for everyone i know for them to try it! it didn't even let me down at my brothers wedding while i was crying like a baby...lol.

July 09, 2016

This is absolutely my holy grail mascara!! The waterproof feature is perfect and definitely makes the mascara last. It also holds my lash curl so well throughout the whole day! I highly recommend the product, it is worth the price.

2.8/5

May 23, 2016

I actually don't like that mascara... The brush is kinda weird but still can manage to work with it but the mascara itself was just not adding volume it was just sticking all my lashed together and it looked weird... lots of lump.

January 10, 2016

finally found a mascara that doesnt uncurl my lashes and holds the shape well! applicator takes a bit of getting used to but its good!

June 11, 2015

t is comfortable to wear, waterproof, and clump and smudge-proof. If you like having an all-in-one mascara that can create both a natural look and a dramatic look, you might like this product.

March 19, 2015

Ooh lala.. Love it!! Goes on so smooth. Gives great volume and lengthens. Doesn't clump or smuge and has a long staying power. Awesome!!

October 23, 2014

great quality, length and application

October 23, 2014

My go to waterproof mascara. Worth every penny!

September 11, 2014

I have so much trouble finding a good waterproof mascara that gives me the volume and the long lasting care. This is the only discovery of mine that I can officially say is my favorite Waterproof mascara. I used it for my first time at Prom and After prom. I kept it in my purse at all times thinking I was going to need to put more on... WRONG! It lasted the whole night and looked great too! Anyone who loves a good mascara, I'd say the Butterfly is the way to go!

(Not my Photo)