L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara Reviews
#22 in Mascara

April 22, 2016

This is a really great mascara for a drug store brand, My sister in law uses it, and It really seems to give her more length than it does volume. Her lashes still look amazing though!

April 22, 2016

This has become my favorite mascara. It goes on nice and smooth and does not clump. Even my eye doctor commented on it the last time I was in. She said usually when she looks through the magnifying machines she notices how clumpy most women's mascara is but she thought mine awesome!

2.3/5

April 20, 2016

What attracted me to this mascara was the wing-shaped brush. I have short eyelashes so I really wanted long lashes, especially in the outer corner lashes. I've found that it really doesn't do anything for me. The formula isn't anything special and the brush is a major disappointment. My sister tried it and it worked great for her, as she already had fairly long lashes. But for me and my short lashes, it didn't lengthen at all.

March 28, 2016

One of my favourite mascaras with a formula that gives a fan effect and coats each lash evenly. The brush works very well on my very curly lashes to separate and lengthen. People always ask if I'm wearing false lashes whenever I use this mascara!

2.8/5

March 22, 2016

This was an okay mascara for me, I felt like it worked great first couple times and then just did nothing for my lashes. I like that the wand in plastic and smal, and you get good amount of product on the brush but it just didnt work well with my lashes it mostly just darkened it but no volume

March 22, 2016

I absolutely love this mascara! There was no clumping and made my lashes look beautiful and long after I used it. I will be buying another one for sure.

March 21, 2016

I Decided to Give L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara a try.After having(and loving lash extensions) I wanted something that could almost look similar.I wanted lengthand fullness,after trying several mascaras I am definily sticking with this one.It didnt look fake or clumly but there definily was a superior finish.i especially liked the aterproof version for travelling as my lashes looked long and full.The black was soft not harsh looking and you could easly apply a few coats without clumping.Removal was also easy!Thumbs up!

March 19, 2016

This product is amazing! I only wear waterproof mascara, and sometimes find it hard to find.... this comes in both. I have gotten sooo many compliments on my eyelashes since I started using this. The brush works really well.. it stops clumping and separates your lashes perfectly. Definitely a product to try!

March 16, 2016

I was pretty happy with this mascara. The brush is a nice shape for getting all my lashes and the formula went on pretty smooth and clump free. My only complaint s that it tended to flake easily and it got dry quickly, even with the tube shut tight.

March 10, 2016

I love trying out new mascaras so I can be quite picky! This one, however, is great! It gives my lashes length and volume. Also, I love the applicator it gets to the root of the lashes