3.6/5
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#416 in Mascara

March 15, 2017

I'll be honest. As an anime fan the word 'manga' caught my eye. I didn't even care about how my lashes would look after using it....until I used it. This mascara gives me the lashes I want! They look thick, and long and full. I love this mascara so much! I am such a huge fan of this mascara that when I ran out the first time I was literally devastated! I just bought two just so that I have a back up!! If you want lashes that look full, thick and really makes your eyes pop - this mascara is for you!

2.0/5

July 17, 2016

This mascara definitely has clumps when you apply it and the price is overpriced not buying again made my eyes burn and my eyelashes were sticking together

December 19, 2015

Got this from a friend as a gift. This drugstore product is comparable to higher-end mascaras that you would find at beauty boutiques. Love the dramatic effect - it really extends my lashes and gives them lots of volume. Love it!

1.8/5

November 16, 2015

I didn't like this mascara. I found it very clumpy.

October 18, 2015

I love this mascara so much I keep it in my purse! It never clumps and makes my lashes so so long

October 05, 2015

Love this product no clumps nice long thick lashes

September 28, 2015

its waterproof and gives new look your eyes.

September 25, 2015

The mascara may not be for everybody but I think it's actually pretty neat the way it forms your eyelashes to look manga-esque. Definitly waterproof so make sure you use eye makeup remover or its a big pain!

September 25, 2015

Its a great product for hit summer days that you spend outside or a nightout with your girlfriends. It works as described on the product packaging. The mascara drawback is the fact that it's hard to washout after use, no matter what make up remover you use.

September 24, 2015

Very good mascara it is one of the best's for sure. I love the brush and the manga looking lashes! It makes my lashes look x4 more big.