L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day Cream SPF 30
Amazing

L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day Cream SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #1049 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 08, 2016

The product is good but the price is not. Should be priced lower in my opinion.

February 09, 2015

I find all lo real facial moisturizers to be wonderful. Their moisturizers are very light weight and has a great scent to them.

April 25, 2012

I started using this product about 2 weeks a go and I have noticed a difference in my skin. It's brighter and my skin tone is more even. I use this moisturizer in the morning underneath my makeup for SPF protection and to hydrate my skin. It's a thicker cream which I really like, I find it very moisturizing which is good because my skin gets dry with the acne products I use. So far, I really like this product but the price is a bit steep. You don't need to use a lot because it is so moisturizing but the jar isn't very big either. I would recommend this product for someone looking for a heavier cream and who wants brightening but as an everyday moisturizer or a mattfying moisturizer, I would go for something else.

I received this product to review from L'Oreal.