L'Oreal Superior Preference Ombre
Good

L'Oreal Superior Preference Ombre Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 324 in Hair Colour

March 10, 2015

Great coverage. Easy to use. Available in a variety of beautiful colours. What can I say it's L'Oreal.

June 01, 2014

I'm not the greatest with at home hair kits and this was super easy.. Gave me a little lightening for the summer months and looks adorable..almost professional. I thought there might be a solid like straight across the middle of my head when I did it myself and was prepared to go straight to the salon but it turned out beautifully!!!!! Definitely recommend this for busy mommies who need a pick me up and have no time to go to a salon.

March 27, 2014

Dyed my hair today! Just streaks. This product is great! I have dark hair and this product has excellent lightening effects. I don't regret buying it for 10.99 on Sale of course. I always say when trying products like hair dye to try it at the owners own risk. Some hair dyes have very harsh chemicals and smell awful. I can honestly say that this hair dye smells great and works well. My hair doesn't feel dry nor does it smell like bleach. There was no bad after smell or course feeling. I like the applicator also. The little brush that they include to apply the streaks it pretty neat. It fits on finger and allows you to apply the dye much more precisely.

aldanalina added a new review for
    Cuisinart Smart Stick